用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿學校(小學部) anyone received acceptance call ?
發新帖
樓主: smsss
go

anyone received acceptance call ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-14 12:12 |顯示全部帖子
I saw that there were only 190 names on the full name list.  I think there should be at least 10 seats available plus no show on yesterday.  Good luck!

2#
發表於 10-7-14 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
If they have called the successful candidates, there shuold be 200 names on the name list instead of 190.  They should have 200 places.  

原帖由 little_pama 於 10-7-14 15:07 發表
If the knock-door interview was on last week and the registration date was on 13-July, does it mean all sucessful candiates had already been called?

3#
發表於 10-7-18 08:40 |顯示全部帖子
zzee/smsss/elmum/ihv2kis,

Don't be upset so early.  My friend who was on waiting list after the interview last year, got the acceptance call the day before Sept 1!!! She had to buy the books, school uniform and arrange for transportation in 1 day.  There is always someone who is not considerate (school collector) to keep so many seats until the end of the summer holiday!

Let's keep your finger cross.  Please share yr good news and we can a group of non-spk/spn students!

4#
發表於 10-7-19 20:54 |顯示全部帖子
Maybe the school need to attach the registration package together with the acceptance letter, that's why they're sent out late... It seems you have a big chance.  I read from other posts earlier for application to SPK this year, they sent the rejection letter first, then waiting list, and finally the acceptance letter 3 days later...

Add oil!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題