教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St. Paul's Co-ed Interview
發新帖
樓主: Kbaby
go

St. Paul's Co-ed Interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-24 18:32 |顯示全部帖子

Re: St. Paul's Co-ed Interview

Can't get into SPCC is not the end of the world and can't get in the 2nd interview is nothing.  After all, SPCC is not for every one here no matter how good is your kid.  You know what, applicants for 07/08 include son of Dick??? Poon, Lau L??? Hung, Si? Tai J??, etc.  If your kid fails, it is not his/her problem.  Probably, it is ours.  Let's count on our GOD, he will provide the best for our kids.

2#
發表於 06-10-24 23:44 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Just one question for you, Doris.  Why you browse BK?  I guess you don't know much about the application / selection processes for SPCC and you want to update yourself on the development.  The reason for that is probably that you are not absolutely sure you will be offered a place.  If you are connected to SPCC and you are sure you will be offered a place, I don't think there is any point of coming here.  Sorry, if I am wrong in my thinking process.

doristsang 寫道:
still no one got the 2nd interview call here in BK?  not even a friend of BK too?  

Can't believe that the largest web as BK got no member in that selected 200.

3#
發表於 06-10-27 17:47 |顯示全部帖子

The School said that all calls be made by the end of this week.  Maybe they may make call tomorrow and it will be the last chance.

4#
發表於 06-11-6 18:12 |顯示全部帖子

KKParents 寫道:

Although this is a very good school, but they don't even consider of the parents feeling.  So bad.

I can think of one reason - the School simply don't care.  Year after year, there are thousands of parents who submit applications for their consideration.  What if a band "5" primary school in Tin Shui Wai which has the luck to get so many tier one applicants for their consideration.  No doubt, this school will become a top notch band "1" school in the subsequent year.  If there is a prize to be awarded, the parents deserve it.  Hehehehe... I will be one of the receipients .....       
‹ 上一主題|下一主題