搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 點樣揾鋼琴老師
發新帖
查看: 3618|回覆: 2
go

點樣揾鋼琴老師 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-18 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
sigh... good teacher is hard to find... here is a tip my friend.  There are lots of website such as hk.88(DEE BEE).com , craigslist, gumtree, even here babykingdom you can look for piano teachers.  Ask them to pm you for a free trial lesson, or half price.  Tell them your situation, expectations.  Give your kids a choice to pick from your picks.  You are paying at the end of the day so you have all the rights to test out different teachers.  

We are talking about your kids future here, you have all the rights! don't worry too much.

2#
發表於 10-7-18 23:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ming2 於 10-7-16 10:33 發表

揀老師真係好睇人夾人...正如你兩位老師都係同學仔家長介紹...理論上應該係唔錯0既老師先會介紹俾你(除非玩你啦...ha..ha.. just joking)..不過,宜家你對第2位老師0既評語係.."唉"...即係唔滿意啦...你可唔可以講 ...

ming2,

I totally agree with your points! in my opinion teachers have 50% responsibility where parents have 25% and peers have 25% in order for the kids really love music.

3#
發表於 10-7-20 01:04 |顯示全部帖子
Seriously try out at least 3 new teachers, 5-10 if you don't mind the hassle.  Stop with your current one now if you have an issue with him/her.  Don't worry about the exam pieces being taught in different styles and methods.  

Since practicing is crucial for one to excel, teachers should spend a decent amount of time explaining HOW TO practicing during the week.

Most important thing to ask the teacher is how they recommend on practicing, tell them you require a practice schedule.  As a teacher myself, the following is an example of what I note down for my beginner student.

A dozen A day Book 1
song no. 7 - 4 times, 2 legato, 2 staccato
no. 8 - staccato only 2 times tempo 140
no. 9 - lift your fingers up higher
no. 10 - do NOT speed up bar 4

Bach Minuet 3
- Grand opening, Theme, RH Sing more
Bar 5-6  light, playful

Practice 1st line 5 times

Bar 7-8  5 times dotted rhythm

Bar 8   10 times, slowly tempo 100, focus on crescendo  

Bar 13-14  5 times   13-E accent 14-D accent exaggerate more.

etc.etc......

If the song is not fluent enough, the ONLY way and the quickest way is to follow the steps. Nothing will go wrong.

1. Always practice hands separately, students should play hands separately on a daily basis no matter what.  

2. Dotted rhythm - long short long short, then short long short long.

3. Chord grouping

4. Hands together at a super slow pace and build up slowly.  With a metronome

5. 2 bars by 2 bars i.e bar 1-2, 2-3, 3-4  around 5-10 times each per session

6. Air playing - meaning one hand playing while the other fake playing.  LH playing the notes making a sound, RH pretending to play, not making a sound but having the right fingers on top of the notes at the right time.

I find it very useful to give kids a set amount of work to do every week i.e amount of times.  No point telling them to play until its fluent, too open ended.  will end up day dreaming or making excuses up.

Hope this helps all the parents out there

原帖由 bbfish1992 於 10-7-19 12:04 發表

Thank you very much for your useful information.

You are right, my elder child is going to have grade 5 exam, We should not stop at here but look for the future.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖