教育王國 討論區 教育講場 閃咭學習法有問題?
發新帖
樓主: cup-noodle
go

閃咭學習法有問題? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-3 16:22 |顯示全部帖子
i used flash card since 3 mths of my baby, and stop it until age 2,
because i found he is very emotion and sensitive, just good in english reading words, but poor and delay in speaking, he always concentrate on reading.......
He had an assessment, and said he may be autism...... since march 2010...

During half years, he attend 1:1 language class, (and also teach me how to speak with him at home with toys assistance, half hours every day),    group social skill class....., also stop the N1 class and attend the intensive class (mon-fri) - 3 hours every day, monthly fee HK$7500.....

He got improvement very quick..... from language speaking delay 9 mths, and now his speaking ability is on his  age.... social skill is improving....

He is a quick learner...but he is still not concentrate on the class (big class).... he is good in small class... now, his austim behavior is minimizing.. i guess the coming assessment - result will be normal one.

From assessment up to now.(6mths).. money used over HK$80,000,  it is lucky i have ability to pay...... otherwise.. just waiting the gover't services.... waste the time..

Now, he still takes the class on training of his social skill, concentration....every week....

Although he improves so much, I guess the money is required to pay for his extra training.......

我不知到底是否 FLASH CARD 的SIDE EFFECT,但學習的方式有好多, 如果時間可倒轉,我不會再用 FLASH CARD...!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題