搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 igcse courses
發新帖
樓主: peace123
go

igcse courses [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-27 15:18 |顯示全部帖子
I know of a good school for IGCSE.  Anyone interested can PM me for details.

2#
發表於 10-8-31 09:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 3# Honey917 的文章

WYmami, Cherishvalue & Honey917

Check your PM

[ 本帖最後由 peremum 於 10-8-31 09:09 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 10-8-31 09:13 |顯示全部帖子
Some of the forum subscribers send me PM querying me whether I run a tutorial center for GCE.  I just want to clarify her once & for all.

"No, I do not run a tutorial centre and I am NOT an expert in GCE.  It is just that my daughter likes taking exam very much & she is always on the search for more exam/test/competition opportunities for herself.  So, I have to go on the internet to collect info. with her.
So far, she has taken Cambridge Flyer, Cambridge PET, SSAT Lower, SCAT, 香港解難奧林匹克.  She is planning to take the Cam FCE & IGCSE (Maths & Eng) in the coming year.  She has never gone to any tutorial centre.  Now that I feel IGCSE is a official qualification, so it is the first time we try to find any formal extra-curricular academic training for her.  My husband & I decide that we should find a reputable, licensed by EDB school.  That's why we have done a lot of research on this topic.  More we carry out the research, more we find that the IGCSE/GCE AL system is worthwhile choice for HK students, even for those not planning to study aboard."

4#
發表於 10-9-2 09:49 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# sosonut 的文章

Hi sosonut & Fatfat

Pls. check your PM
‹ 上一主題|下一主題