搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 中華基金中學
發新帖
樓主: clw_jun
go

中華基金中學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-27 18:40 |顯示全部帖子
My son knocked CFSS and some other well known schools last year and he got the offers from two other schools.  Finally, we  took CFSS due to  the joint family decision.  We all like  CFSS.  As most of the parents, we would like to select the "right and best" one for our kids.  On the other hand, we all  might have some concerns to the school due to his relatively short history"10" years as compared with the others....
After one year's studies, my son enjoyed school life very much and found  it very interesting and motivating. I would say this school is much better than I expected, the principal and  teachers are professional and caring,  even the ex- principal Mr. Chow will visit and share his expertise to students and parents all the time... they are nourishing students  with hearts. The kindest persons expect no rewards and  deserve more, I would like to say thank you to the staffs  in coaching my son.  Besides, emphasizing on  academic studies, they also put great effort in moral education and sports training and gifted programs.... to develop one's potential in all aspects. Honestly, we are lucky that we selected the right school  for my son.  Cheers

2#
發表於 10-7-27 19:26 |顯示全部帖子
The acamedic results of CFSS keeps improving  in the past years even with only 10 years' hsitory and she is as good as some other well established school.  You can view the topics of HKCEE discussion or you can view the website of CFSS.  We can say that the schools provides  positive  value  to students.
I am a new user  of this section and this is my first time to write this two articles for CFSS.  i hope that my sharing is useful for some other parents who are interested in CF:D SS......

3#
發表於 10-7-28 16:52 |顯示全部帖子
Further to the question of loyanmei about 極想知中基是否很谷學生,是否令他們承受很大的學習壓力 ?
I would say that the pressure is  reasonable and acceptable and it will create some sort of "force" to uplift our kids.  They will learn to cope with reasonable pressure and study hard for better results. The school have lots of quiz or tests to ensure the students are studying on the right track. On the other hand,  our school is 有教無類 and 拔尖補底. They offer gifted programes ( such as Maths class conducted by ex-principal )for students with good Maths knowledge  and extra supp. classes  for students with special need.... All in all, a school provides sound education to kids with hearts. So don't worry! As long as our kids love their school and enjoyed the shool life and they will perform well! Hope that I can answer your question.... as your concern/worry is my concern/worry one year ago....cheers:)

4#
發表於 10-7-29 16:21 |顯示全部帖子
My son is  not from EMI primary school and he adopted to his new school life very well, too. So don't worry!  I think that most  of the students are not from EMI primary school.....The teachers will help your kid as they are kind and devoted. BTW, the students are required to read lots of books and write book reports or do projects very often.....their standard of English will be improved gradually. Actually, the level of both English and Chinese of CFSS is quite high, so hard work is required. :)

5#
發表於 10-8-3 08:54 |顯示全部帖子
You might ask your teachers of your primary school and they will tell your son's banding in your district and in total Hong Kong after three exam. Aftering knowing the band or rank of your kid in your school, in district or in total Hong Kong, you can find the right one for your kid. It is a matching process.....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題