用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 今日申請 a famous Kinder (in Central) 等到好激氣, 似 ...
發新帖
查看: 6351|回覆: 5
go

今日申請 a famous Kinder (in Central) 等到好激氣, 似輪街症! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-10-29 17:00 |顯示全部帖子
hi, I'm one of the moms who went there on that afternoon.  I got there around 2:00pm and finished the application around 3pm.  I would also like to say something..well, I also think that the arrangement was a little bit stupid and clumsy..I think it should be much better to download the form from their school website, and then send it back either by hand or by mail (the sisiter school in Mount Butler---app.form can be downloaded) simple arrangement,right? It seems that the head of the school didn't think..or even didn't know this way.. by the way, I didn't see the head while I was waiting.  I only know that the head of the school is a woman, right?

puzzledmama,
I think that the head of the sister's school should be much better..I heard that some of the moms who wanted to ask something to the headmistress..but they couldn't see her until they left...

2#
發表於 07-10-29 17:23 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 erikalo 於 07-10-27 23:59 硐表
唔好講風涼話, 我今日去了其分校交form, 情況真係有別啦... 我用了5mins 就完成了, 仲有校長親自係學校同我地交談學校方針, 小朋友既教學心德, 真係好到不得了.... 可能正校真係出名d 掛....

woow~~I think the head in Mount Butler should be much better than the one in Central...When I was queuing, I heard that some of the moms wanted to ask something to the headmistress, so, they asked one of staff to look for the headmistress, but it seemed that they didn't see the head until they left..

3#
發表於 07-10-30 08:52 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 BoBoCute 於 07-10-29 21:40 硐表

But the headmistress in Central has better experience, and maybe better connections with primary schools.
The one in Mount Butler is a new one.

Excuse me, what do you mean by better connections with primary schools??   Some of my friends are teachers.  They told me that there won't be any connections with kinders except those kinders and primary schools are "One Dragan"...I did browse the Profile of Kinders of EDB...this kinder is a non-profit making one, so should be No connections with primary school..isn't it??

4#
發表於 07-10-30 10:42 |顯示全部帖子
Actually, some of my friend's children are now studying the one in Central(K3).  They told me that the teachers are good, professional and caring. : And my sister's son and daughter are now studying the one in Mount Butler.  She told me that the teachers are good also.  : And the most important is that, she told me that the headmistress is really professional, experienced and aim to develop childhood education.  I want to apply the one in Mount Butler, but it's really far from my family..so~~

5#
發表於 07-10-31 11:05 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Sindy 於 07-10-30 23:31 硐表
大家交流下.....呢個細路smart到呢兩間都收既話,我諗讀邊間幼稚園都已經唔重要,呢兩間都係自己考既學校,如果話本身一個普通既細路可以靠到skh既校長而入到,我會話呢個校長connection好好

我都識得一個幾叻既小朋友, ...

I agree..so, I don't think that she (central) has good connection with those famous primary school lor..

6#
發表於 07-10-31 11:09 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Sindy 於 07-10-30 23:31 硐表
大家交流下.....呢個細路smart到呢兩間都收既話,我諗讀邊間幼稚園都已經唔重要,呢兩間都係自己考既學校,如果話本身一個普通既細路可以靠到skh既校長而入到,我會話呢個校長connection好好

我都識得一個幾叻既小朋友, ...

I agree..so, I don't think that the headmistress (in Central) has good connection with those famous school lor..
‹ 上一主題|下一主題