用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 金巴倫英文幼稚園 金巴倫英文小學暨幼稚園 <--- 呢間英文得唔得架 ...
發新帖
查看: 3812|回覆: 0
go

金巴倫英文小學暨幼稚園 <--- 呢間英文得唔得架 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-9 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
My son was graduated in SN last year and he is now attending P1 in Kowloon Tong district. It might be good to share something with you all.

SN is quite a good school in different perspectives:  

1) My son was very happy in his 3 yrs KG life in SN. The teachers are kind and patient to kids. And I never heard that he didn't want to go to school.

2) The teachers know the strengths and weaknesses of my son well. They could tell us exactly on what's his problem so that we can fix this at home also.

3) The school fee is not expensive and misc. charges are really not that much.

4) About academic:

- English: The standard is pretty good as my son doesn't face any issue in handling his English lesson in P1.

- Mathematics: It's on average standard. It's definitely not worser than others KG, based on what I learnt.

- Chinese: As most primary school will use Putonghua to teach kids Chinese, starting from P1, unless the family's native language is Mandarin, otherwise, it will definitely need a bit time for the kids to adjust and get adapted to it. In short, this seems to be a generic issue rather than a particular issue for kids graduated from SN.

All in all, school provides part of the education to your kids only. As parents, we should understand our kids strengths & weaknesses, then find supplement training to further develop their strengths or improve their weaknesses. It's also necessary to set good examples at home, plus to communicate / cooperate with the school & teachers to brush up the kids.   

In fact, a very common, but very valid question -- i.e., What do you think about the role & responsibility between family and school in your kid's development and growth? -- is always asked by most of the good primary schools during their admission interviews.

Would like to take this chance in wishing all the SN teachers, parents and kids a very happy KG life.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題