用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 10/11 K1A (Dorset) 入黎交流下!
發新帖
樓主: shirleyshek
go

10/11 K1A (Dorset) 入黎交流下! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-30 16:52 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, my daughter is also in K1A.  Wow.. seems like most of our kids are girls~~!  Let's meet on Wednesday.  My session is 11 am.

2#
發表於 11-3-25 14:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have missed out a long time being here as I had been taken care of my little newborn since Jan.
I want to say my daughter Leanne loves KV school life and she has told me about her school mate like Tung Tung and 蔚晴 and a few more names too.  And that she belongs to 月亮組 haha..

I very much agree if we can organise any gatherings together. If so, I think she will be so excited to see her friends out from school.

Keep in touch!

3#
發表於 11-3-25 14:59 |顯示全部帖子
Oh sorry I missed out one more thing.  Today happens to be the March birthday party and Leanne is one of the bday students.  So I have prepare some candies to share with other classmates.  Maybe you will see them in the school bag.  Enjoy!

4#
發表於 11-3-26 09:30 |顯示全部帖子
No worries, you are welcome.  The party bag yesterday was huge.  I think there are quite a few March bday boys and girls.

Vincy mama, is your daughter "慧妍"? (Sorry if I typed the name wrong).  Leanne also speaks about her.

Haha, when I told her that 蔚晴 and Tung Tung mama has asked to organize a play day together, she is so excited!!

Yes, Easter is a good time.  Would you mind sending me an email so that we can discuss details via email?  My email: [email protected]

Many thanks!!

5#
發表於 11-4-7 10:45 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks Vincy mama and 玥晞 mama.. let us wait for a few replies and see if we can group a gathering.  Otherwise, I will send an email to both of you and discuss details!

Thanks again! Leanne also talks about 玥晞 :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖