搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖羅撒幼稚園 入讀聖羅撒,想請教問題
發新帖
查看: 12617|回覆: 0
go

入讀聖羅撒,想請教問題 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-2-20 09:59 |顯示全部帖子
i studied in st rose from kindergarten to F.5 and graduated with excellent cert. result.  in my years, there were very little activities but all my friends stiill enjoyed the school life a lot.

i have about 10 classmates as my best friends and meet at least once a month.  some of them were quite bad at academic at school but they all perform well in career.  of course, they still maintain the good character and that's why we are still good friends.

now i gave up st catherine, 根德園, ling liang church, etc because i know that in st rose, 校風 is still very good.  to me this is more important because the ability to learn is really something in-born.

st rose is not the type of school pushing students hard.  she does not want the students to compete with the others but to do their own best.  if you want your child to be a superman, st rose is not your choice.

lastly, my requirement for a school
1) good 校風
2) provide good foundation for chinese and english -- to me, writing and reading ability are more important than spoken skill at early stage.  my girl is 2.5y old now and she can already communicate with my bun bun fully in english but that is not what i need.  i don't appreciate those schools which emphases "communication" only.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題