教育王國 討論區 九龍塘學校(小學部) 好多家長問kts or ....... 比較
發新帖
樓主: jj2458
go

好多家長問kts or ....... 比較 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-12-12 20:13 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 好多家長問kts or ....... 比較

From my experience walking around the campus, as well as being told by my kid, it's not disturbing when the train is passing.

2#
發表於 05-12-14 23:58 |顯示全部帖子

GiGi2,

As a parent of my kid studying in KTS, I really appreciate what you interpretated from the school and your participation in the past.

Your explanation and reply to other canditate's parent is also found objective and analytic.

Regarding the mosquito problem, during the past Sept., & October, it's proved sometimes from the leg of my kid but not serious.  :wink:

3#
發表於 05-12-15 23:29 |顯示全部帖子

Bighug,

Bear in mind that selecting right school to your kid is the major duty of each parent.

If you feel frustrated and unclear where to go, just to see more in this forum to read and listen carefully to the sharing of the other parent. Another way is getting more objective data, say the allocation result to secondary school. When there is open day organised by your intended school, you also have to actively to go with your kid to look around.

You yet have one more year to do the research and all best wishes to you.  :wink:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖