搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 優才 HKCEE 成績出了
發新帖
查看: 13972|回覆: 2
go

優才 HKCEE 成績出了 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-5 12:49 |顯示全部帖子
Agreed. I suppose the quality of P1 student intake in recent years is much higher than those who took HKCEE this year.

原帖由 kukukoo 於 10-8-5 09:14 發表
Total agree ! it will be fair to compare  those student studied from P.1 instead of now.

[ 本帖最後由 enidchiu 於 10-8-5 12:50 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 10-8-6 17:29 |顯示全部帖子
I suppose the first batch of GT's  HKCEE students are those admitted to GT when the school first established. I think the quality of student intake in the first year of any school is not  too high. I hope the quality of the present students in GT primary school are much higher.   

原帖由 shootingstar 於 10-8-5 17:30 發表

你講得好好, 學校的形象一向係資優教育的"專家", 點之, 出黎的成績只係band two, 全級最叻那位只得4A, 簡單D講, 係"名過於實".

3#
發表於 10-8-13 12:20 |顯示全部帖子
I think it's very narrow to judge whether a school is good or not only by the HKCEE results of the first batch of the students. If my children had the potential of getting more than 6As in public exam, I would not send them to a brand new school.  In my opinion, the first batch of students of a brand new school getting such a result in HKCEE is already excellent. Without the efforts of teachers and a good learning environment, I don't  think they can get such results. You may compare the first batch of students from other schools, not those with long years of history.

Besides, I think most parents who send their children to GT expect their children to get something that cannot be found in other schools. If parents want ONLY excellent results in public exam, they would better send their children to a school that stuff students will exams and homework only.

原帖由 evacalbee 於 10-8-12 04:14 發表
是的,我諗今年的會考成績會嚇走好多今年考的小一生。

校方真的要好好研究那裡出錯,那裡改善。空有自信心而沒有真正能力的人,出來社會工作都是個大問題。 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題