搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Awards important ??
發新帖
查看: 3587|回覆: 2
go

Awards important ?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-5 11:58 |顯示全部帖子
You can try KTS, SFS and ST Paul Co-ed if your girl is early bloomer...

They tend to pick up these kinds of kids...even not offered with formal admission, waiting list will having good chances...(not sure SPCC, but KTS and SFS, waiting list will have good chances..)

DG & DB like outstanding and outspoken and really smart kids....kids will be really happy there if they are fit into this kind of environment.

These are experiences when I went through my elder one's admission interview..and observe what kinds of schools that other kids been accepted by these schools..

If

原帖由 Ewongmum 於 10-11-5 08:59 發表
Thanks for your sharing.

I want to let my girl to study in traditional school.  Preferrbly Good hope, KTS , Tak Nga. Dgs if we are so lucky.

(Chances are a little hard .  My daugther is active, bu ...

2#
發表於 10-11-5 12:00 |顯示全部帖子
From my friend's experience, award is not a matter for her son's admission to DBS..

原帖由 motherotk 於 10-11-5 11:58 發表
You can try KTS, SFS and ST Paul Co-ed if your girl is early bloomer...

They tend to pick up these kinds of kids...even not offered with formal admission, waiting list will having good chances...(not ...

3#
發表於 10-11-5 13:06 |顯示全部帖子
My elder one had not participated in any intensive training...but just have him exposed to what he really like, such as music and painting..very good at readings, I can say crazy for readings and love maths. We do not pressed him for any music examinations or any kind of competitions..I know he loves music and he composed these little notes at his age of 5...but

But...he's not very expressive...but very observant...knew things around him

Waitlisted at many DSS schools....mostly those who have high acadmic requirements, but not DBS.. I knew he's not that type of student that DBS will pick up, so I am very ok with that...at the end, lots of these waiting lists were calling us for admissions..

Now- he still feels interested in music and join school team..he still feels interested in reading and passionate for that and he learned a lots from these readings, what we called informal kind of learnings...he still not very expressive, but can express well in Cantonese, Mandarin and English and learning another third language...going on well..

What I can say...he is not that "outstanding"...but he is progressing really well in his own pace and he enjoys the learning and with curiority in learning...

So... it's about your understanding of your kid's personality and development and see which school that best suit him..

原帖由 Ewongmum 於 10-11-5 12:51 發表
noted. please share with me more .   My girl loves painting , she is artistic and we taught her early by Glenn Doman's method. she read early like 2 . she is able to read on her own both chinese and e ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題