搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 表達能力
發新帖
查看: 2121|回覆: 2
go

表達能力 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-9 08:48 |顯示全部帖子
sometimes I need to wait , to observe what's behind the expression of the kids, before going into any solutions.

my son - always a quiet child since kindergarten, frustrated over that as a mom, but hold it back because i learn that kids are diverse and they will change.

I observe - he is very expressive when facing granma as grandma cook good foods for him; he is very expressive with me when going out for good food..he talks and talks about food, he is very expressive about books when reading a good book

wait and wait, every year, class teacher's comments are - he's too quiet, besides that everything is ok. they suggest me to put him to public speaking training, poet training etc etc...But, I felt like that's too pramatic, and not fit the kid's pace.

I still wait and wait, of course I share with him my observation and teachers' observation and ask him how did he feel about that...

wait and wait

This year, he finally tell me that he needs to change

His expression improve a lot, he participate in poetry competition, that's out of my surprise

2#
發表於 11-11-9 16:26 |顯示全部帖子
what is EXCEL course?

3#
發表於 11-11-12 12:54 |顯示全部帖子
Not necessarily have problems.

For clarifications of your confusions or anxiety, you can go to a speech therapist for assessment. There are some subvented social service agencies, price between private and public service. E,g, Heep Hong, or Hong Kong Christian Service or other agencies with children services.

Or you can go directly to the child assessment centre by the government and request a holistic assessment for the kid. Sooner the better for kid's training.

原帖由 cangelmama 於 11-11-11 23:53 發表
我個小朋友都係咁, 我都想知有咩方法可以train到
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖