搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 GH vs DGJS
發新帖
查看: 7680|回覆: 2
go

GH vs DGJS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-9-25 14:06 |顯示全部帖子
Very tough choice! Can you go to both interviews? GH's interview could be very quick.

2#
發表於 12-9-28 17:14 |顯示全部帖子
I can spot one difference in the GH interview requirement this year. Some parents from GHK say that it will take 1.5 hour for the P1 interview. According to this website posts, some parents in the last 2 years said that the interview took them only 30 minutes. I guess the interview format will be changed as the Headmistress has been changed from Sister Lucia to Sister Pauline. I wonder the selection criteria would change this year too. Anyway, let's see.

If the interview takes 1.5 hour, it is impossible to try both interviews although there is no harm to have a try on that day.

I agree that you need to think about the suitability of GHS and DGJS for your girls. You may also ask some GH parents about the new change of GH with Sister Pauline to act as a the new Headmistress. From academic point of views, both schools have excellent public examination results this year. You need to think which type of girls you prefer and your girl prefers.

Good luck and God blessed!

3#
發表於 12-10-4 12:17 |顯示全部帖子
兩間都是很好很難入的小學。
我都希望有幸入讀DGJS或GH的小女孩都有一份謙卑感恩的心,珍惜機會。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題