教育王國 討論區 小一選校 灣仔區校網
發新帖
樓主: NovelTang
go

灣仔區校網 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-16 11:30 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 105# majacob 的文章

It seems many parents do not care about travelling time. If the distance from school and transport logistics are considered, would the choice be clear between two equally famous schools?

2#
發表於 11-1-21 11:04 |顯示全部帖子
uarecheap: For boys and English, I see St Joe is a popular top choice. WYHK is Chinese, it would appeal to different students. They are within the same area and so travelling time is not an issue.
For girls and English, Marymount is a popular top choice. St Paul's Happy Valley is Chinese and so it is a different consideration. They are in a rather different locations - Marymount is located in a remote part of Tai Hang Rd at mid-levels whereas St Pauls is right at WNC Rd opposite the Race Course.
I like to take my kids to school myself. So location is an important factor to me.
My neighbour's kid goes to a school in an awkward location. It is not far in terms of distance for driving yourself, but because the student needs to use school bus and the school bus needs to stop at many places - the studnet needs to spend about an hour each way for travelling.
There are more choices if the kid or the parents have no strong view about single sex versus co-ed, or English versus Chinese primary schools.
Unfortunately, both my kid and my wife have strong views!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖