用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Offer received from SSCPS today!
發新帖
樓主: DooChoi
go

Offer received from SSCPS today! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-2 22:38 |顯示全部帖子
Congratulations to all kids and their parents who are admitted by the school!  I am so jealous nei, be honest ...
BTW, it seems this school is very considerate.  They don't want to keep parents waiting and has chosen to minimise the time between second-round interviews and notification of admission, hence shortening the feeling of uncertainty on the part of parents.  The downside may be the chance of those in the later second-round will be affected by the extent to which places have already been offered.  Thinking this way, the school may have already had their priority list of some 120-150 students only instead of 300 students, which is what they say in public, for second-round interview.

2#
發表於 10-12-10 23:47 |顯示全部帖子
I called the school again today.  Not sure if it was just word of comfort, the one answering my call said that the second round interview was still on until end Dec at least.  Is this true?  Even if it is, I think the remaining interviews will only be very few in number.

3#
發表於 10-12-16 23:18 |顯示全部帖子
My son did not have any second interview, but we were on the wait list.  Not sure if this is the same arrangement for all failed applicants at this stage regardless of second interview chance?

4#
發表於 10-12-17 23:16 |顯示全部帖子
So it seems to be a false hope for me to expect a better chance by receiving a waiting list letter, instead of just being rejected right away.

5#
發表於 10-12-18 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
Just heard today that someone got a rejection letter earlier, so the number of waitlist candidates should be limited, not as many as 900.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖