用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate?
樓主: ivychin
go

08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 08-12-29 10:46 |顯示全部帖子
shirley_chan, u ar most welcome... hope u have a good holiday even heather is not in town...

godiva already missed school alot... she always asked when to return to school lei... hahhaha

原帖由 shirley_chan 於 08-12-23 12:30 發表
godivachoc,

Got your emails and thanks a lot!  Wish you and your family has a wonderful X'mas holiday!

Heather will be back to school on 12 Jan as she will travel to Canada with the family at the en ...

62#
發表於 09-1-12 14:55 |顯示全部帖子
hello all... been very busy so no time to come up earlier...

belated happy new year wish to you all ar... hope the children enjoy the school even more after the holidays (normally take a few days back on track i believe... )...

63#
發表於 09-1-12 20:01 |顯示全部帖子
shirley_chen,

good that heather is back... godiva missed her alot and asked me when she would be back... hahaha... i asked godiva but she didn't say much about heather, only said she did play with her... so hope it's going to be better tomorrow la...

godiva only told me 1 song as i was travelling myself last week... so not too sure whatelse she learned:
This is the school and this is the classroom,
open the door and see all the children

maybe others can update more?

64#
發表於 09-1-15 17:34 |顯示全部帖子
shirley_chan, yeah it takes time... hope her sleeping schedule will be fixed soon...

godiva is actually with apple group, used to be in banana group... i guess that's the reason why's all mixed up... but godiva told me she did play with heather the other day... not sure if it's true hhahaha.

65#
發表於 09-1-21 17:24 |顯示全部帖子
heard the friday new year party ends at 4pm, is that correct? will you be picking your kids up that day?

66#
發表於 09-1-22 17:39 |顯示全部帖子
godiva told me about the 中國服 as well... and asked me if i have bought her any? luckily that i bought one early last year when it was on big sale.. hahahah... still a bit big for her now...

assessment? are you sure? godiva hasn't talked much about that one? anything else that was asked? i worry godiva didn't answer much neither... she is normally very shy when people ask her questions...

heather is so smart but she shouldn't feel too bad about missing out the answers... i am sure she will do much better next time... hope she doesn't put too much pressure on herself...

so u will start your maternity leave after the new year? wish u a smooth delivery and a great new baby to come...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題