教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無人收到THINK的 offer?
發新帖
樓主: ngo109
go

有無人收到THINK的 offer? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-22 15:53 |顯示全部帖子
May be I can say it like this ...
If you want your kids to have a very academic and difficult school curriculum (like KV, KM etc), THINK may not be your target. I would say, they learn through a lot of activities and outings, rather than academic training esp in N1 and K1 level. That's why they enjoy school alot. However, it would be more difficult in K2 and 3, but still, not as pushy as those famous school in Kln Tong areas. But for me, even for N1 / K1, I don't think it is too easy.. right in the middle la ....

If you want a school with fame, then THINK isn't a choice for you too as honestly speaking, it is not very "famous" esp if you compared with the schools in Kln Tong w/ long history.

If you want a good language environment, I believe THINK is good enough. As mentioned in the school website, they develop student's mother tongue in N1 first. That's why the amount of class time in English isn't as long as many parents expected. (Kln Tong branch would be better) However, I think the English level in N1 is still very ok (as from my son's experience).  Of course, if you expect all Native English teachers there are from England / USA, it seems a bit impossible. (May be Kln Tong Branch are pure English natives, I'm not sure), they do have ABCs / Indians in other branches.

It is true that kids will go to more famous KG like KV , St Cat / other through-train schools after N1 but it doesn't mean that they all believe that the school is bad. Guess it is normal for parents to go for schools which are more famous and has primary school back up.

原帖由 Mcdangi 於 10-11-22 14:28 發表

你說得對我應該做多d資料搜集, 之前阿女讀老牌子學校幼兒班學嘢又多又真係外國人教英文, 搬咗屋貪近又名校貴d都轉Think, 点知攪到阿女程度大退步...如果係好同班一半同學的媽咪就唔使今年撲其他K1咁辛苦.... ...

[ 本帖最後由 twinsstar1 於 10-11-22 16:07 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖