用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 你地的小朋友有無返屋企講要帶咩返學校呀? ...
發新帖
查看: 19506|回覆: 2
go

你地的小朋友有無返屋企講要帶咩返學校呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-19 16:40 |顯示全部帖子
I just spoke with my daughter's class teacher and she explained the "bringing things to school" procedure as follows:

- Each Thursday / Friday the teacher will tell the children what to bring to school next Monday.

- Parents need to put the child's name on the item and it will be kept at school for a few days so that the children can do "show and tell".

- The item will be returned to the children later in the week.

I saw the red ball (they were told to bring something round) in my girl's schoolbag when she got home today and asked her whether she gave it to the teacher and whether she showed it to her classmates. She answered "no" to both questions.

What really happened:  The teacher did not take her ball because I did not put her name on it and she asked my daughter to ask mommy to put her name on it and bring it to school again tomorrow. Of course, all these words were "lost" when my daughter spoke to me.

[ 本帖最後由 yummymama 於 11-9-19 16:50 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 11-11-29 01:36 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 218# rai_fc 的文章

Hello,

I've been reading this thread on and off but haven't been replying much.  

I am quite relieved to hear that there are other kids who cannot do buttoning up yet, coz I spoke with my daughter's class teacher today to have a general chat about her behavior at school and she suggested that we teach her to button up and unbutton her cardigan coz most / some (I forgot her exact words) can do it already.  I gather from her tone that my daughter is a bit behind in this area so was a bit concerned.

Btw, I got the feeling that my daughter's class teacher is a bit strict. Not that I have a problem with that but it's kind of depressing to hear from her that my daughter cannot do this and that every time I spoke with her, or maybe she just focused on what my girl cannot do as there's no need to point out what she can do already...  My girl was born in Aug 08 and is admittedly still babyish in her behavior... But she did say that she is ok in terms of intellectual capabilities, so at least it's not all negative ~sigh~

[ 本帖最後由 yummymama 於 11-11-29 01:48 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 11-11-29 16:59 |顯示全部帖子

回復 221# rai_fc 的帖子

Hi Rai_fc,

My girl is also going on school picnic tomorrow! Looks like we're in the same group.

May I PM you?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題