搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 (急)香港華仁 vs 救恩,應該怎取捨
發新帖
樓主: ykha
go

(急)香港華仁 vs 救恩,應該怎取捨 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-24 18:43 |顯示全部帖子
Perhaps the world really changed, i never expect parents will compare WY with 救恩, honeslty Ieven don't know where is this school.
I agree that WY may not be able to produce the best students, but at least it has a good tradition and students there in general are more "pure" than its competitor schools nearby.
One disavantage I warned my wife and my friends about WY is its relatively weak English standard, lots of the graduates have difficulties in this area when they move up to WYCHK.

2#
發表於 10-11-25 01:27 |顯示全部帖子
if 救恩 is your choice, why not just stay at Victoria primary school at Sham Wan.

3#
發表於 10-11-25 09:32 |顯示全部帖子
Oh sorry i thought most kids in Victoria got offer from VSA. my wife loves VSA since she is a fan of facilities. i agree that the campus of WY is ugly, but I do like old stuff and this is why i am against the development of the new hall at WYCHK. anyway dont go too far. I do feel the care and creativities from VSA, so it's one of our top pick outside traditional schools. but too bad I am too bias to WY so didnt really think about other alternatives.

原帖由 thomasha 於 10-11-25 08:15 發表
I have no offer from Victoria. :(

Do you think the style of VSA and Kau Yan are similar?  I believe character development is much better in Kau Yan than VSA.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題