用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 你地的小朋友有無返屋企講要帶咩返學校呀? ...
查看: 19403|回覆: 47
go

你地的小朋友有無返屋企講要帶咩返學校呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-17 10:19 |顯示全部帖子
i have the same problem, my son would not tell me if I didn't ask him.  For next week, he said need to bring circle (and then said is star shape) thing on Friday.  But I can vertify is it Friday.  btw, my son is in N Lemon (b).

2#
發表於 11-9-17 18:59 |顯示全部帖子
sorry..., i mean I cannot vertify when he needs to bring the toy/object to school.

3#
發表於 11-9-20 20:42 |顯示全部帖子
I also talked to the teacher.  Each Friday, they will tell the kids what to bring for next week and can bring on Monday and onwards.  Will use it on Friday (if I don't remember wrong).  
Going forward, may be we can update what need to be bring in the following week.  
Thanks.

4#
發表於 11-9-21 11:32 |顯示全部帖子
thanks to share that the "show and tell" time need to be in both Cantonese (or PTH) and English.  I thougth is in English only.

5#
發表於 11-9-21 17:34 |顯示全部帖子
I believe the purpose for “show and tell” time is for 1). train the kids to take responsibility to tell parents what the teacher have told
them – follow and listen to instructions/pay attention in class 2).
Give them opportunities to talk more in front of group/build up self-confidence.

But for 3 yrs old, it may take them (or some of them) a few months to learn the instructions of telling parents what to bring to school.
If they keep missing in the first few mns, then the kids also miss the opportunities for show and tell.

I guess if we get the information through BK website and know what should be brought to school.
We should use it at a guide and try to ask our kids what the teachers have told them to bring to school rather than just prepare it for them.

Hehe…, this is just a thought.

6#
發表於 11-9-24 09:53 |顯示全部帖子
I wish I can help or I really know the answer.
My conservation with my son.
-What do you need to bring to school in next week??
-Circle object. (said by my son)
-Circle object again??  Anything else?
-Triangle shape object. (said by my son)
-Do you need to bring a photo?? A photo of Mama?? (I tried to test him or guide him as I know from the talk on Sat that the coming week should be bringing BB photo).
-Yes.  Photo.  But is BB photo not Mama photo (said by my son).

So, I really don't know do they need to bring circle object again.  but BB photo should brought up by the teacher.  My son said only few students did show and tell as not enough time...,i am not sure about this as well.

hope other mama can share.

7#
發表於 11-9-24 19:37 |顯示全部帖子
hi bbysh,

I am not a frequent fb user, so not too familar with it.  I find the SC page but not many comments on it.  Do you mind to give me a link, i may be looking at a wrong page.

Thanks.
rai_fc

8#
發表於 11-9-27 11:28 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks Audrey’s mama for sharing.
The whole process is quite confusing.
For this week, I think they teach square and blue color (if I don’t remember wrong and I learn this from the English 4 weeks plan).
So not sure they need to bring Blue or Triangle.
But Triangle seems mentions by few of our kids as well.

I put a baby photos for my son today, let see did the teacher take it or not.

9#
發表於 11-9-28 08:48 |顯示全部帖子
Yes.  The teacher took the BB photo.  
I beleive next week will be even more confusing as I don't even know how to guide my son on speaking out what he needs to bring to school.
btw, any parents find the facebook site or link?  thanks!

10#
發表於 11-9-30 20:31 |顯示全部帖子
My son said "blue" object to bring to school next week.  I hope he is right....

11#
發表於 11-10-4 20:00 |顯示全部帖子
The teacher didn't take my son blue train today.  How about other kids??  thanks.

12#
發表於 11-10-5 16:40 |顯示全部帖子
thanks.  my son just put dot, didn't say need to color.  Ai..., where is the instruction for the homework???

13#
發表於 11-10-6 09:27 |顯示全部帖子
My son said "teacher didn't say need to color" and when I took out the homeowork, he already know need to do "dot dot".  He said teacher told them need to do "dot dot".  I couldn't bring my son to school for the first two days due to body condition and my husband said the teacher said "need to do the homework with pencil only".  
ai.., i am so lost.  may be i ask the teacher later on.  thanks for sharing!

14#
發表於 11-10-6 20:18 |顯示全部帖子
My son teacher said "blue object" is for last week.  May be this week is BB photo as he bought the bb photo last week and hasn't return it back to us yet.

15#
發表於 11-10-8 16:10 |顯示全部帖子
Ai.., when I ask my son yesterday, he said need to bring "yellow" object back to school.  No idea is it right or wrong.  Hope others can share.

16#
發表於 11-10-10 20:19 |顯示全部帖子
teacher took the yellow object today, i believe it is correct.

17#
發表於 11-10-13 09:52 |顯示全部帖子
I wish to have some N Lemon (b) parents here so can share more of the class situation.
My boy can say most of the classmates’ name in the class but not too willing to share what’s going on in the class. (may be he day dream too much that he doesn’t know what’s going on). And he keeps saying that he missed his PN school and teachers.
I am glad to have this forum/topic, so I know more about other classes’ situation and I believe the teaching progress should be similar.  Thanks all.

18#
發表於 11-10-13 18:08 |顯示全部帖子
hi cheungoli,

i will continue to share and learn from this thread.  
btw, do you think the teachers/teaching standard is difference compared to the time when your son was studying??  
I am just curious.

thanks.

19#
發表於 11-10-14 12:00 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# cheungoli 的帖子

The teacher took the yellow object but my son didn’t get the sticker either.  I haven’t asked my son about next week “show and tell” yet as I worked till quite late yesterday.
I think the teachers are quite strict in many aspects (ie especially on fine motor skills) but this may be good and I hope my son can adopt to the standard quickly.  
And my mom comment is “the standard is much higher than my two brothers’ time” – one studied 30 yrs ago and the other was 20 yrs ago.

20#
發表於 11-10-15 09:08 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 4# carcar418 的文章

hi carcar 418
I think you can start with speaking English/read english book with your son every day for 15 minutes so he can get use to it.  For Chinese word, i just play the word card with him few times a week.  My son likes flash card, so he picks up quickly on words.
every kids have drawback.  my son is slow in fine motor skills and lack of independence, so I spend time with him everynight to teach him coloring/sticking things and even need to teach to tear paper.
We just all work hard and try to improve their weakness!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題