搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 究竟邊個寸步不讓???
發新帖
查看: 2904|回覆: 5
go

究竟邊個寸步不讓??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-7-30 13:21 |顯示全部帖子
90000 protests and still insists on rolling out the program is not a spirit of democracy.

2#
發表於 12-7-30 17:23 |顯示全部帖子
Ms Chan's comments are very sentimental. She was clearly very upset but what she said was very subjective. Like playing piano to a cow , or hitting a wall. It will be more useful, if she said, what are the points they brought out, and what was the minister's reaction, what he said, or what are their concerns, why they think the materials are brainwashing, highlight the points.
Or was the content of the  meeting suppose to be confidential?

3#
發表於 12-7-30 18:30 |顯示全部帖子
So the point is you think someone wants to hurt your child . Bring out the points that the person is coming with gun , he appears to be drunk , and so on. Now the guy is coming and claiming he is not going to hurt make him disarm first. Don't just cry for help and shout! If you wanna win this battle you are going to need more than 90000 protesters. You have to win the rest of the parents who are still neutral or supportive of the government .

4#
發表於 12-7-31 08:45 |顯示全部帖子
回復 bobbycheung 的帖子

if that's your conclusion, means any man carrying goldfish is a rapist?
unfortunately , even if the policeman has heard the goldfish story, he can't prosecute him for carrying goldfish.
if you dont want to win ppl over, why protest on the street? if you just want free thinking , you can just stay at home and think. i thought you wanted to stop the program altogether.
i've been observing the news on this , browsing throught the edb guidelines. i just do not want to regret for not protesting or doing something when I should.

5#
發表於 12-7-31 11:10 |顯示全部帖子
回復 bobbycheung 的帖子

That's why I am still here finding out more information. When professionals like teachers also protest, I think they know something that I don't. What is it?
I heard a lot of "goldfish" stories. That's why I am not leaving my child in a school to a teacher with goldfish in hand. Is he there to teach biology or is he a rapist?  
If he is a rapist, he must be stopped. And that's where we need more ppl to protest, boycott , coz' unity is strength.
Though you have freedom to think and protest, but what good will it do if only minority boycott?

6#
發表於 12-7-31 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
回復 bobbycheung 的帖子

Yes you are right , you have freedom to think you ate sending  your kids to goldfish man.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題