搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 其實St. Cat是否真的好嗎???
發新帖
樓主: kcheng1328
go

其實St. Cat是否真的好嗎??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-2-26 17:01 |顯示全部帖子
Let's me share with my experience.  My girl went to SC, and now she is studying in one of the top traditional school in Kowloon.
The work load in SC is reasonable, which does not make the kid hate to learn, whereas, my girl loves to learn and to dig the knowledge herself.  I meant not " the canned learning".  I was also very worried when she was in P.1 when dictation came, yes, she needed some time to adapt.  The most important thing I would say, she understands and can absorb well what is taught in class.  
I had never let my girl to take any math or English course outside, except in summer.  She can quite easily pick up the Eng math and Eng GS in P1.
However, I admit that you need to learn and know a lot of thing when having the P.1 battle.  The kids have to learn well advance to gain the advantage.  It is very painful for the kids and parents.  Most of these "knowledge" are indeed are taught in primary school.  Our school is using the English text book one year ahead, but most of her classmates from SC do not have
problem.
In short, I am pleased with SC curriculum and happy learning environment.  The kids love to learn and are not being pushed too hard, unlike other school, they needs to write very neatly even tough their little muscle are not well developed.  I believe the principle that the learning path is long term, not 揠苗助長 和殺雞取卵
‹ 上一主題|下一主題