教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF vs. KCIS
發新帖
查看: 19806|回覆: 1
go

ESF vs. KCIS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-28 00:01 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 HaileyChn 於 09-3-13 00:20 發表
My son is now accepted by both ESF Abacus and KCIS K1 2009.  Which one is better?  Any comments?

My kid is now in Abacus K1. Students from Abacus have to be interviewed before they will be accepted by Clear Water Bay School. Abacus students get priority for interview. It works in this order: Cat 1 Abacus students, Cat 1 non-Abacus students, Cat 2 Abacus students, Cat 2 non -Abacus students.

I heard from some K2 parents that up to 2 weeks ago, there were still no interviews for Cat 2 students in Abacus because there are too many Cat 1 students applying for Clear Water Bay School. Note: Shatin Junior has already completed the interview process for ESF kindergarten students around Chinese New Year. Now Cat. 1 are foreigners. I think students with siblings also belong to Cat. 1.

When I heard the news, which I did verify with their office, I was very worried that my kid would not even be given an interview for P1 next year. I then applied for a place in K2 of KCIS (International) as once you get in KCIS, you can go direct to P1 without an interview. I may transfer to KCIS next year.

Is there any way I can contact you direct to give you more comments?

2#
發表於 09-3-29 21:54 |顯示全部帖子
Thx for the info. Do you know if all Cat. 2 students of Abacus were given an interview for CWBS if they selected CWBS in the first place?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題