搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 有關ESF,請指教。
發新帖
樓主: ac917
go

有關ESF,請指教。 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-2-9 22:21 |顯示全部帖子
That's not true!  This year BHS and KJS took alot of kids from outside ESF kinders, even those kids are in Cat 2, yes, their parents were HK Chinese!
They been offer the seats before the kids who studying in ESF Kinder (of couse i'm talking about both are on Cat. 2).
For RC this year, a lot of kids in ESF kinders has been rejected offer a seat for them, even not on waiting list.
Some of the ESF kinder kids, only have a waiting list at SJS/BHS/KJS, but rejected by RC.
原帖由 lottieclee 於 11-2-9 16:46 發表
If you are in Cat 2 and your child is not in one of the ESF kindergarten, your chances of getting into BHS and KJS is near 0.  You really would have a better chance in getting into Renaissance.  There ...

2#
發表於 11-2-9 22:22 |顯示全部帖子
totally agreed with you!  so i don't see any advance be a ESF kinder students if you are in Cat. 2.
原帖由 Queenie601 於 11-2-9 21:59 發表
honestly, except you are in Cat 1.  Otherwise, ESF Kinder students are not gaurantee to ESF Primary

3#
發表於 11-2-10 23:28 |顯示全部帖子
As i know, this year BHS took some kids who from Anfield and Kentville, even they are in Cat.2.  They are straight in, don't need to put on wait list.
原帖由 Hylda 於 11-2-10 11:55 發表
In case chance of entering esf primary is so slim, would you still recommend esf kiddy?

I 'm considering ESF Tsing Yi in the hope to go to KJS. My other option is Anfield which is closer to home.

4#
發表於 11-2-10 23:51 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, ESF primary application is based on living zone.  But this year most of the Cat.2 kids and some Cat. 1 kids in Tsing Yi, got no interview offer from KJS due to the over-subscription from Cat.1 kids.  Cause this year the catchment zone for KJS is cover Tung Chung and Ma Wan.  So, you can tell how many western kids will apply for KJS.
For cat.2 kids applying BHS, at least have an interview chance.
原帖由 可愛小肥媽 於 11-2-10 14:31 發表
ESF primary application is based on living zone.  According to sharing with other mummy these few years, the subscription of KJS is much less than BHS so the chance to get a place is higher

‹ 上一主題|下一主題