用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 English Project - P1G2 ??
發新帖
查看: 1537|回覆: 2
go

English Project - P1G2 ?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-25 12:29 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear P1G2 Parents,

Just checked the school Intranet and learned the following "scary" message from Mr. Gaffney:

Topic: Project

Description:

I only received 18 projects last term. I had to give zero marks out of 10 for those who didnt hand it in.
I don't give Homework during the school week so I expected the students to be able to do this.
The next project is about Christmas to be handed in in January.
I have suggested that the kids take some photos of a christmas thing and wite some short sentences about each one.

How come I didn't know anything about the Project that needed to be turned in? Any parents know about it?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-11-25 16:28 |顯示全部帖子
monkeydad,

What was the first project about? My girl didn't mention it to me.

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-11-25 14:26 發表
Flying Man,

I am completely shocked.  My boy mentioned to me about the project.  We finished a one page thing but did not handed in as  I have been discussing with a number of parents and they are no ...

3#
發表於 08-11-25 20:01 |顯示全部帖子
HKQQbaby & Monkeydad,

When I asked my girl about the project, she kept shaking her head that she hadn't been assigned any project by Mr. G.

Did every child in P1G2 get the same topic for the 1st project? What was that topic? Why didn't Mr. G post the 1st project on Intranet? He really confused us parents a lot!

原帖由 HKQQbaby 於 08-11-25 19:47 發表
Monkeydad

My two kids have not submit this project too. Tonight they will finish one short story and picture about family themselves.

So total 9 students have not sumit this homework.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題