教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield playgroup
發新帖
樓主: Skyfans
go

Anfield playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-10-8 17:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Anfield playgroup

請問你現在是上哪一班?誰是class teacher?我的小孩上過上兩個term的playgroup(今個term無參加), 正考慮報下一個term.但網上見到今期好多班都未滿,是否少人報了,不用排隊?

2#
發表於 12-10-8 19:29 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Skyfans 的帖子

請問你知道現在playgroup/pre-program的老師是誰嗎?

3#
發表於 12-10-11 08:49 |顯示全部帖子

引用:Anfield-+Classroom.+Comparing+with+TT,+I

原帖由 chwmama313 於 12-10-11 發表
Anfield
- Classroom. Comparing with TT, I think Anfield is more suitable for older kids and I suppos ...
Seems the structure of the Anfield playgroup is different from the one that i joined in August this year. Maybe it is modified by the new principal. Btw, is teacher Sally your playgroup teacher?

4#
發表於 12-10-12 08:32 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:chwmama313 的帖子

Yes she joined in August this year. I joined the playgroup since early this year until Aug. At that time, there were 2 very good playgroup teachers,  but after the principal had left, they left as well. I know quite a lot of 'associated' teachers left as well. It's a pity.

5#
發表於 12-10-12 08:52 |顯示全部帖子

Who is the original principal that you are referring to? For my understanding, the original principal had left Anfield.
In previous pg, we just had one field trip in each term, but seems you had 2; we did not have assembly with other kg students, we just pray in a small group after the pg teacher had rang the bell, etc.
I quite like Anfield pg and I am planning to enrol the next term pre-program (for 2yrs and 3 mths up), do you have any ideas who is the current pre-program teacher?

6#
發表於 12-10-15 18:51 |顯示全部帖子

Oh yes she is the original principal. I like their field trips and it's good to have more:)

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖