搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Good Hope letter
發新帖
樓主: LuLuciaMa
go

Good Hope letter [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-26 00:09 |顯示全部帖子
150個位,只收了120人,30個waiting?  點解唔係收足150人,之後先再有waiting呢?

2#
發表於 10-12-26 00:59 |顯示全部帖子
啊,原來小天使kiki係回應緊升小問題。可能用手機版quote唔到想回應嗰個post, 所以有誤會。

BTW, 我都係K2家長,GH都收咗細女K1, am offer, 9月份兩姊妹可以一齊返學。

3#
發表於 10-12-27 02:00 |顯示全部帖子
hi pumpumpurin,

For me, it's more about personal reason.  First, through train to GH primary as back up is the main reason.  When I switched my elder daughter to GH from SC for K2 this year, I did also consider about my younger daughter as I want them going to the same school.  It would be better for my younger one as she's quite afraid of stranger and new environment.  Also, I think GH accepts my younger one would be easier than SC, SC has too many applicants, both boy and girls.

I really can't comment GH kinder too much, we have started for few months only.  So far, my elder one is enjoying the school life.  We can feel the Sisters, principal, teachers and staff are operating the school with their hearts.  Curriculum is a bit disappointment here, I think it's too easy.  Not only me, other parents are worrying if current curriculum can meet the GH primary standard.  However, the principal said and promised that the curriculum will be adjusting in 2nd term.  Currently, the school wants to merge all the kids to be the same level b4 going further, I think that's reasonable since K2 kids are from different kindergartens.  In fact, as I know so far, other famous Catholic kindergarten's curriculum are more or less the same....EASY!  GH is already better as they have NET English and PTH teachers.

Other than curriculum (hope it will improve in next term), everything is good, beautiful campus, good management, teachers and staff, good primary school as back up.  No kindergarten is perfectly fit our needs/wants, you have to choose some then give up some at the same time.

That's my share.  Hope it can help you or someone who is still struggling on which kinder they will go for.

icbb1230

原帖由 pumpumpurin 於 10-12-26 12:05 發表
icbb1230,
你好..我個女都入到下年上午班...不過都想問下你覺得GH KG有乜野優點...? THX!!!

[ 本帖最後由 icbb1230 於 10-12-27 02:02 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 10-12-28 00:52 |顯示全部帖子
又係話GH無以前咁好的言論,又係聽人地講。雖然我是GH kinder家長,幼稚園部的而且確在課程上未及得上九龍塘的某些幼稚園。但成日話GH唔好,冇以前咁好,點唔好呀?我好想知道d實質例子。如校內外成績大倒退呀、學生犯事俾差人拉咗呀、學生連群結黨蝦蝦霸霸呀等等嘅例子。好讓我處之泰然,疊埋心水等大抽獎,抽到邊間就讀邊間。橫掂如果GH真的差到好似你地'齋講'或'道聽塗說'咁的話,出面求其讀一間唔洗錢都好過GH啦!

5#
發表於 10-12-29 14:19 |顯示全部帖子
Ivanamami,

以我所知,起碼有一個家姐讀緊但細妹唔收嘅例子。亦喺BK見到,乜關係都冇又收咗嘅例子。所以,有時真係好講小朋友嘅運氣....

6#
發表於 10-12-29 23:52 |顯示全部帖子
B.B.BaBa,

喂喂喂,你唔係話我呀?我係GH kinder家長嚟㗎!喺GH kinder official facbook嗰度真係有個家長呻阿女喺GH讀緊,但細妹waiting咋, sister仲覆佢waiting嘅小朋友仲有希望㗎。

喺呢度都有人講自己mud都無GH都收咗啦。

原帖由 B.B.BaBa 於 10-12-29 14:19 發表
又有人開新 account 來亂講..........  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖