搜索
教育王國 討論區 劍鳴幼稚園 想請教劍鳴家長
發新帖
樓主: mimi218
go

想請教劍鳴家長 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-16 16:37 |顯示全部帖子
我都唔覺喎, 舊年n班學過d野, even係中文字, 到而家都記得, 反而而家起新學校就真係返黎問佢乜都唔知.

有咁多人轉走, 係咪都係k1讀讀下走? 有既話麻煩講聲我聽, 我想轉返入km但學校話無位

不過無論係名校定雞校, 都要睇夾唔夾既, 名校出黎唔=一定係成功人士, 雞校都有叻人出.

2#
發表於 10-10-28 15:58 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 himuimui 於 10-10-27 09:12 發表
Thanks a lot. I have so many questions for I really will apply KM-N1 for my son and my workmate give me such a -ve opinion. so ... ...

I hope my son can get in. Thanks.

i had similar concerns as you do 2 years ago as something happened at KM the year prior to my girl's application, and when we finally got offer, i actually preferred another school. i first felt that kids should have chance play under the sunshine just like you, however, after interviewing with a few schools, i found out there were quite some schools don't have outdoor playground, or even some do, they also don't let PN students go out due to the safety and health issues. most of the teachers at KM are great, her class teacher even gave me some advice to help my girl to adapt to the new school and i actually found out my girl got quite some chance to go out to the outside for different activities. frankly, i'm more than happy for what KM gave us during the past year, no regret for choosing it.

if you scroll for few more pages in 談幼兒園or談幼稚園, you'll find out there's another "famous" school in kowloon tong, their admin is WELL known for the scary quaity.

[ 本帖最後由 elmolly 於 10-10-28 16:03 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題