搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 去完維多利亞面試啦
發新帖
樓主: tanoshi127
go

去完維多利亞面試啦 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-3-5 17:15 |顯示全部帖子
We also attended the V-interview at the CWB branch last Sat. Before we go, i already knew what the interview will be like, cos I was tipped by my friend. However, i still feel so stressed out during the parents "discussion" session. Thanks god, the parents spoke in cantonese this time. However, i have never expected those parents that fake, keep reciting all the 'good' things about the school, which i think, are not worth mentioning at all. Their aggressiveness really scared me off. I did speak, saying that I just want my kids to have a happy environment for his childhood. I guess the teacher will find my point least attractive. Heard that the parents have a lot of gathering, and I don't think I can blend in with them, so I don't think I will let my kid join even if my son is so "lucky" to get accepted.

2#
發表於 08-3-6 11:30 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 puzzledmama 於 08-3-5 22:33 發表
How come V sounds to be even more choosy/competitive than St Paul's Coed and DBS/DGS?
To be honest, this is just a very average standard profit-making KG with some fame and so-called celebrities pare ...

一句講晒, 名牌效應.但係我就係因為呢樣嘢而對呢間學校有戒心...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題