用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 有冇智能評為borderline的初中/高小家長, 一齊傾吓d 難 ...
發新帖
樓主: cfma
go

有冇智能評為borderline的初中/高小家長, 一齊傾吓d 難處 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-28 21:56 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# cfma 的文章

Which secondary school your son is now, my son is now in Fortress Hill Methodist School, he is also borderline...

Worrymama

2#
發表於 10-1-30 21:31 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 5# cfma 的文章

cfma

not too many exercise, standard is below average, the school will divide the students with the same standard and tailor made the syllabus for them in order to cope with their learning difficulties, the school principal is very good in leading the school, clear direction.

sorry i don't know how to type chinese that's why i have to put it in English, hope you understand.

3#
發表於 10-1-30 21:33 |顯示全部帖子
cfma,

my son is in F2 now, by the way, can your son get along well with other schoolmates ??

4#
發表於 10-2-1 23:34 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 9# cfma 的文章

cfma

My son is able to make friends in school as they are in the same peer, but they seldom have telephone conversation after school or go out together on weekends, my son just stays at home and watch TV and play computer.

My son studied in mainstream primary schools by he could not make friends because other classmates felt that he was very STRANGE and always teased on him, he was not happy in that school.

5#
發表於 10-2-1 23:38 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 11# Noemie 的文章

Noemie,

My son is global developmental delay+small motor skills problem, he joined the sensory integration exercise in school, does your duaghter join any extra curricular activity in school?

6#
發表於 10-2-3 20:42 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 16# cfma 的文章

cfma

my son can speak fluently, but he has poor co-ordination and his fine motor skills is also bad. He cannot write properly. His understanding ability is not good, he cannot understand the in-depth meaning of the peer group so he was always the target of being laughed at or bullied in primary school.

Since most of the teachers in this school possess special education qualification so they know the technique of how to divide the syllabus into small learning process, they also know how to handle the types of students skillfully so my son is enjoying his school life a lot.

7#
發表於 10-2-3 20:45 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 14# Noemie 的文章

Noemie

My son was able to join sensory integration in F.1, every Tuesday after school, I also arranged OT and special group for him outside, every Friday after school.

Let's add oil together......

8#
發表於 10-2-6 00:15 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 21# cfma 的文章

cfma

I explained to my son when I chose this school for him. My son understands that he is not as good as the peer group and he also notices that he is different from his peer as well. Same as Noemie, I just want my son can enjoy his school life............

9#
發表於 10-2-21 22:22 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 26# crt1234 的文章

crt1234

Hello, read your post, then how's your life now, are you a student or you are working now, can you tell us more about your experience, i think other parents here are very eager to know,
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖