教育王國 討論區 小一選校 英華有3000人報名
發新帖
樓主: 無氣同你講
go

英華有3000人報名 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-12 16:38 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 39# Brisingr 的文章

DG又不外如是, YW又係.  咁究景那間好呢? 唔好收埋黎食好喎....個間應該唔使錢喎.
定係你個間收貴3倍呀? 咁value for money你個間起碼勁3倍呀....勁勁勁.  當理底褲都要入......

2#
發表於 11-8-17 17:20 |顯示全部帖子
Complaining $150 application fee is expensive but does not appreciate $1500 cheaper monthly school fee (whcih is one of the cheapest DSS in HK), what kind of logic is that?
In facat I find $150 very worthwhile.  If you think these information are not useful for your application it just prove that you dont care about applying so you should not spend the $150 at the first place, period.  It is much better than some "famous" school who needs you to queue for 1-2 hours suffering from sunburn and rain for the admission seminar, and ends up telling you the school bus fare and how many bus route they have, and those information that you can get from the website, but knowing very little about the teaching philosphy and vision of the school.  Even if the school pay me to attend I will not want to waste my time again.....

3#
發表於 11-8-17 21:02 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 127# Longdad 的文章

You are right.  It is actually "much more" than worthwhile, for as cheap as $150 you can get so many information from the school.  Of course it is for people who are serious about selecting an appropriate school for their children.  

BTW I dont think any school would want to spend a lot of money for the server space to put up all these multimedia video on their website.

4#
發表於 11-8-17 21:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 130# thomasha 的文章

Talking about this matter you will also remember on the 1st interview day, even this "famous" school has a huge campus they just wont let you wait inside the school for the kids to finish the interview, you actually need to leave the school and I dont know...wander on the street for like another 1 hour or so?

In contrast YW's principal arrange another presentation for the waiting parent!!  This is really a surprise and I would say this is a perfect arrangement for a nervous parent waiting.  Can you imagine how many sessions the principal need to do? I think without heart and passion this will never happen.  This is not gimmick this is a great effort.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題