查看: 7827|回覆: 1
go

Anfield International Kindergarten - Playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-4-30 14:26 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Anfield International Kindergarten - Playgroup

joined one - called Todderobics

comments:-

taught by teacher M - Indian teacher, she is ok, i would rated her good.

four lessons taught by four substitute teachers - rated all bad to worst.  

(i) first substitute lesson - we asked the teacher to sing new song and her response is "i do not know any song".
(ii) second substitute lesson - the teacher took 20 minutes to set up the playground equipment and we all stood there watching.
(iii) third substitute lesson - we had to sing Twinkle Twinkle little star - seven times.....
(iv) fourth substitue lesson - disorganized, during the whole lesson, the teacher did not play any music, the air is awfully dead

overall, it is ok but to be honest, if i had to choose it again, i would not send my kid to the program.

just my personal opinion......please anyone do not attack to my comments.

2#
發表於 07-4-30 14:27 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Anfield International Kindergarten - Playgroup

joined one - called Todderobics

comments:-

taught by teacher M - Indian teacher, she is ok, i would rated her good.

four lessons taught by four substitute teachers - rated all bad to worst.  

(i) first substitute lesson - we asked the teacher to sing new song and her response is "i do not know any song".
(ii) second substitute lesson - the teacher took 20 minutes to set up the playground equipment and we all stood there watching.
(iii) third substitute lesson - we had to sing Twinkle Twinkle little star - seven times.....
(iv) fourth substitue lesson - disorganized, during the whole lesson, the teacher did not play any music, the air is awfully dead

overall, it is ok but to be honest, if i had to choose it again, i would not send my kid to the program.

just my personal opinion......please anyone do not attack to my comments.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題