搜索
教育王國 討論區 英華小學 YW Channel 1
查看: 135148|回覆: 102
go

YW Channel 1 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-9 01:01 |顯示全部帖子

P1 mama世界

Oh! I also did not know the newspaper ordering has no form to fill but just a cheque.  Last year, there was a form to fill.  Hope it won't be late to order on next Monday.

2#
發表於 06-9-9 11:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: P1 mama世界

77, JA,
我都是好在那天我仔仔打x(想不起怎樣寫    )沙盆每個手冊上的字問我點解,我才aware到是帶第二冊。   

各位小一媽媽,
我也是senior 媽媽,本來和這裡的媽媽已像老夫老妻沒新鮮話題。這裡(bk英華小學forum) 因有你們而熱鬧很多,生色不少。我本來一星期才上來一次逛逛,現在每天唔上來唔安樂。多謝你們的情報,特別是Anthea的YW channel, fantastic ! (our sons need to spell this word.  It appears in one of the P1 story book, named something like "my fantastic mother")

So ... keep on.

wwwmama,
你好勁,快o的學埋打中文重勁!

各位,
就算之前的發表,也可以用”編輯”,再改”標題”。

D            :cry:        :idea:                            

ps的icon 係我仔仔逼我改來改去     :-

3#
發表於 06-9-9 20:13 |顯示全部帖子

Re: P1 papa/mama 世界

我已順利進入了學校內聯網,還寄了封信給1E家長。

Tips in using intranet mail:
1. 家長戶口可以broadcast, ie, 可以同時寄給很多人。小朋友的就不能,除非用"回覆"。
2. 如果 tick "確認內聯收件"個 box, 就可以 check 收件有沒有看email。

4#
發表於 06-9-9 22:45 |顯示全部帖子

P1 爸爸媽媽世界

Canteen o的野好好味,又平,如果返學校我都會幫襯。學校的午餐應該都好好味,連我個好煙占的細仔都話好味。

各位lunch mama,
想問通常一年級小朋友能吃完全部飯嗎?一般能完成多少成?
如果你去到1E,計得幫我留意下我個仔吃飯的情況,門口數第四行第一個、成日皺眉個個就係,拜托  

wwwmama,
好羨慕你有個咁體貼的老公,怪不得上網技術進步咁多,原來有強勁的後援。

5#
發表於 06-9-11 02:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: P1 papa/mama 世界

WWWMAMA,
好可憐,希望你的maid 和小兒快點好起來。你的maid 是感冒嗎?上次我的maid 手指發膿要做手術放膿,竟要留醫6天。不知是否醫生怕她回家免不了要做事,所以留她在醫院。
有事盡管叫你姊打給我。

YMMOM, 雯雯,
你兩個小朋友游泳都好棒,我那個還在學,可以游25米,不過,游的姿式好好笑,因為他爸爸沒甚麼時間指導他,他自已就亂來。我讓他和哥哥一起跟學校游,希望有所進步。明年水運會我們1E一定好勁。   

講個好笑的事你聽……大約在6月中,我跟小兒說下禮拜六就要上英華小學了(是6月26日的orientation)。誰知他沒聽我說完,便很擔心地說:「

6#
發表於 06-9-12 23:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re:YW Channel 1

J&Amom,

聽你的描述做午飯媽媽的所見所聞好有趣,好想去做一次。

"你地班有冇收到"Ying Wa Home"個樂譜, 叫你地琴老師教個仔彈, 我估佢地會喜歡 "==>細仔無、大仔有。

YMMON,
希望你仔仔快些好。天氣忽然這麼涼,要小心。
我也從來沒有幫兒子們帶顏色筆。學校每個同學有個儲物櫃,可以把顏色筆放在學校,不必帶來帶去,記得寫名字。

7#
發表於 06-9-16 00:51 |顯示全部帖子

1E mommies and daddies,
記得我們會有個1E 家庭大聚會嗎?大家想聚會時間有多長?包些甚麼內容呢? Please contribute ideas.

其它媽咪,
有無idea貢獻比我們呢?
想起這群小朋友會一起讀書十二年,可能一生中的知已就在其中。

CSK,
for the work in next week,  we need to wait for the confirmation or just go ?

8#
發表於 06-9-16 18:31 |顯示全部帖子

香港小一的中文的確是要求很高,要在短短的一年里學會看和寫簡單的文章。我的孩子也不會看題目,我正在慢慢地教他。十月的測驗,老師會讀題目,可能是用普通話讀。應該上學期的測驗考試都會。下學期就要自已看了。

我而家同個仔做緊本‘精讀’,...    救命……真係好難,唯有     

9#
發表於 06-9-17 01:03 |顯示全部帖子

至於 "讀(4)詞(5)個各三次(簽名)" 要簽名, 我諗住簽係簿下面空白地方, 書就係課文(4)是旦一個空位
我想是因為要給父母聽,所以要簽名。
讀(4)詞(5)個各三次是讀第四課共5個詞語每個讀三次吧。

YMMON,
你仔仔好棒,只用一小時就做了四頁。我今晚亦用了一個多小時,但只做了一頁。用普通話讀給他聽,他說:「可不可以用中文(即是廣東話)讀一次?」    。解釋甚麼是「海洋」甚麼是「海面」又要畫個橫切圖,結果他興致來了,在海里加了鯊魚,鯊魚肚子里還有小魚…,就是這樣做了一個多小時的功課。

www,
你朵花好靚。又是你hubby送的嗎?

Anthea,
I also joined the Chinese painting on saturday, 親子那個,不然他不肯,我說我想參加,問他可不可以陪我。 I got to do something to make him more out-going and more willing to try new things.

又說個有趣的事給大家聽…
我星期五晚帶了小兒去看牙醫,一如以往,他又問程序、又問那些牙醫用具是怎樣的,問得好詳細。在等候時,還不停地說他好擔心。牙醫見他擔心的樣子,就教他玩了所有的牙醫用具,連椅子也給他按來按去,玩了足足十五分鐘。結果,回家後,他好興奮的說給他爸爸哥哥聽那個用具是如何吸水,另一個用具又如何噴水,簡直像去完迪士尼一樣。那個牙醫好有耐性,又溫柔,下次再看牙醫時應該不怕了吧。

10#
發表於 06-9-17 12:06 |顯示全部帖子

YMMON 寫道:
HoHomama,

現在有多少家長已經回覆你會參與呀? 哥哥以前有沒有這樣的聚會,其實會在校內還是校外? 若果在校外,我諗要先知道人數,先決定在那裏及時間

我大仔也沒有。
還沒正式通知各家長。由於有些家長擔心10月的測驗的情式、安排等,我想在測驗前吧,30Sep-2Oct應該都是好日子,有三天假期嘛。第一次,在學校吧,場地容易安排,時間長短要視乎各家長想有甚麼agenda,1-3小時都可以。

11#
發表於 06-9-17 14:03 |顯示全部帖子

兩日公眾假期我都ok.祇是不知能不能在學校開。

12#
發表於 06-9-17 16:02 |顯示全部帖子

各位,
18Sep 和 19Sep 早上 8:15 前有空到學校講英文故事嗎?現在只有我一個,衹能給一班小朋友講故事,有點可惜。可以來的,請PM我(或打我電話,如果你有的話)告知安排。

13#
發表於 06-9-17 23:09 |顯示全部帖子

[quote]
wwwmama 寫道:
What you talking about 「海洋」甚麼是「海面, why I cannot found it in 精讀? Don't tell me I did wrong pages in 精讀. P. 6,7, 10 & 11 right?

14#
發表於 06-9-18 00:37 |顯示全部帖子

Anthea 寫道:
HoHomama,
If the school allow us to park our car inside the school during the story time, my husband is OK to join the story tellling.  If somebody can take care of my younger son, or they don't mind my younger son going with me, I can also serve the story telling.  But I don't know if the office can be flexible to accept all these changes instantly.

When there is special functions, the school allows parents' car to park in. Not sure if require to register beforehand. For the normal morning, there are a lot of school buses inside and outside the school, so not sure.  Anyway, I would ask the teacher on tomorrow.

Anthea 寫道:
www,
羨慕死人啦!!! I also want to say this. You really good at reading people, so you can pick up such a romantic husband among the chasers.

You are also good at reading people. Your hubby is also make us envy you.  He accomplishes you most of the time, even have tea with these mummies. And most important, he is willing to participate in school function.  In a boys' school, it's really necessary to have more fathers to participate in the school functions, rather than always mummies.  

要我們的孩子敢於參與各種事物(這可是將來大部份"人材"需要的素質),他們的爸爸的身教十分重要。

各位媽媽,
學校有好多親子活動、比賽,要好好鼓勵你們的另一半熱烈參於。

15#
發表於 06-9-18 09:51 |顯示全部帖子

HenryHo,
Welcome! You mean you could join the English Story telling in tomorrow morning, right ?  Miss Hon will call me this afternoon. I'll call you afterwards. You should have my mobile number, right ? We'll meet at 7:35-7:40am at the ground floor of the school on tomorrow. The story telling should be ended at 8am-8:15am.

wwwmama's hubby and me told stories to 1E this morning.  Both we and the children enjoyed it very much.

16#
發表於 06-9-18 12:17 |顯示全部帖子

HenryHo 寫道:
HoHomama,

See you tomorrow. Do I have to bring my own storybooks?

No, Miss Hon will provide us.

Anthea,
No story telling for other classes except 1E this morning.  As Miss Hon only inform 1E teacher the story telling arrangement and other classes have already have their own plan.

We got three parents tomorrow morning, so could have three classes have story telling.

BTW, I forgot to ask the parking issue this morning as it is quite rush.

aileen,
I'll PM you the information after I go home. The dentist is in HK side Sai Ying Pun, near the western district.  Have to book a few days before.

17#
發表於 06-9-18 23:42 |顯示全部帖子

Henry,
Your John is very lovely and smart.  When wwwpapa asked who has a dog ? He responsed:"I don't have a dog!" in a very proper accent.

Manman,
Actually, wwwpapa speaks very good English. If I close my eyes, I thought it was a native English western there.

wwwmon,
My answer to the Sunday function is "No".  Got to save some time to capture up the Chinese standard.

csk,
The story books are very good.  It's very good that we could access the library with our child during Saturday. The books are much much more better than those in public library.

18#
發表於 06-9-19 13:30 |顯示全部帖子

HenryHo 寫道:
HoHomama,

Thank you very much of your arrangement.

It is not easy for the kids and teachers to wake up and attend school so early in the morning. I suggest that all of you shall join as a storymama or papa to support them. It's fun!

Henry,
你好Professional,我以為熊仔叔叔來了。

19#
發表於 06-9-19 13:38 |顯示全部帖子

我唔知,我猜是…

請問你們知唔知道常識科評估甚麼??形式如何??
時事和課文,多數選擇題、或供詞填充

何時開始默書呀??
九月尾十月,快了

十月的評估, 是否得中英數三科??形式如何??小朋友好像還未完全懂得看題目喎???
老師會讀題目給他們聽

以上純粹根據過去經驗猜測,要問老師才做準。

20#
發表於 06-9-19 21:04 |顯示全部帖子

HenryHo 寫道:
Dear all,

Urgent!!!!!!
Urgently need one more storymama/papa  tomorrow morning. We now have four, we need one more. We will tell story for P2 kids from 7:45 to around 8:15. Interested party please confirm in return.

Dear all,
We need two more mama/papa tomorrow morning.  Please call me or PM me.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖