教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 09-10 LK A.M. 同學會
發新帖
樓主: BreMa
go

09-10 LK A.M. 同學會 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-30 12:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hiya,

My bb said she likes to go ice skating with her NCD friends, ice skating gathering in Oct for last year's NCD am, anyone interested?

2#
發表於 09-10-2 23:36 |顯示全部帖子
How about going 郊遊 in late Oct or Nov when the weather becomes a bit cooler? A friend of mine has a golf/barbecue place in Ma On Shan, she said they recently added some children facility.

Any more suggestion?

原帖由 bobodog 於 09-10-1 02:30 發表
Sophe doesn't know ice skating at all ah....I'll pass this time..count me in next time la ..thanks : )

3#
發表於 09-10-2 23:42 |顯示全部帖子
Just got a note from school, LKC am 班主任 has resigned, the new 班主任 started today... 真無奈...

4#
發表於 09-10-6 14:58 |顯示全部帖子
My girl shares room with helper since baby, now they sleep in double deck bed. Not sure if you have helper, if don't you can try to sleep in her room with her for a 'probation period', then see how she goes.
I bought a big hello kitty for my girl as her sleeping doll when she was 2 yrs old, now still in her bed.

原帖由 yauyaumammy 於 09-10-3 13:08 發表
各位媽咪, 請問你們的孩子是否自己睡一 張床? OR, 自己睡一間 room? My girl is still sleeping with me & I think she need to sleep by her own....but she told me she can't sleep by herself & need to sleep w ...

5#
發表於 09-10-6 16:14 |顯示全部帖子
MySweetBB,

之前個班主任不是不好, 祇是沒有溫老師咁熱情, 聲音有 點 cool. 另外兩位老師都好好, one with cheerful face and another seems quite caring.

What do you think about the homework load so far?

I remember last year there was one time the teacher put incorrectly another girl's book review in my girl's bag, I did not notice when I opened it, I was quite shocked, all the drawings were so neat, did not look like a 3 yrs old's drawing (似5 歲小朋友劃). 相比, 我bb 的 drawings 似劃大花面... I realized how competitive is among the parents, some parents they really try very hard for their childen to get good marks.

我以前覺得 Kindergarten no need to give pressure, let her do it by her own , but now I think I need to 跟緊D 功課不能再由她自由發揮, 原來香港讀書真係好competitive.

原帖由 MySweetBB 於 09-10-5 23:26 發表
SARAHMAMA & 梓瑤媽媽,

橫掂之前個班主任麻麻地, 依家轉左重好啦, 新老師可能無咁熟悉學校, 但我相信應該會更有誠意教小朋友, 凡事向好方面諗啦 .  

‹ 上一主題|下一主題