用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 2009-2010 上午班 – 有無住荃灣,美孚既同學仔? ...
發新帖
樓主: chachalai
go

2009-2010 上午班 – 有無住荃灣,美孚既同學仔? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-12 12:05 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

I'm one of 薳然媽媽's friend, I live in Olympic. Pls count on me, but from my last year's experience only around August 先開始有D 眉目, but anyway we keep this list run and see... but it is better to reserve a bus from Mrs. Cheung (or at least let her know there are parents interested to form this line), as last year when some of us wanted to form this line but all her buses were already occupied by other lines.

I prefer Mrs. Cheung's bus service, as I heard she is quite ok and also I used her service for 2 days last year and I found she is a responsible person.

原帖由 chachalai 於 09-2-12 10:17 發表
Sounds good to compile a list!

AM Nanny bus List

BK Name     Pick-up place    No. of joiner
1. bbmuilover    Tsuen Wan      2(Mami+kids)

2. 薳然媽媽        Tsing Yi          1

3. chachalai    ...

2#
發表於 09-2-17 23:19 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks so much bbmuilover, but just want to clarify I'm not taking the 保母車 with Sarah, so it is just Sarah.

原帖由 bbmuilover 於 09-2-17 14:33 發表
各位Mami, 你地好!

剛剛張太回覆有關保母車情況如下:

(1) 路線:
青衣 --- 荃灣 --- 美孚 --- 奧運 --- 聖心

(2) 由於未有你地住的位置, 上/下車時間只是預計;

上/下車時間:
青衣, 7:25am / 12:40pm
荃灣 7:35am  ...

3#
發表於 09-2-19 14:36 |顯示全部帖子
I think all of us care about our kid so much that's why somehow a bit 緊張 about the issue.

I understood Evelyn's mum doubt regarding the route & fare, I also fully appreciate bbmuilover's effort and her bargaining ability, last year I took the bus for 3 days but the fare for me in Olympic and Hung Hom are the same I felt a little weird/unfair but just kept quiet so for this year I think if we have any doubt/concern on the fare/route we should speak out. Of course Mrs. Cheung is a reasonable person (after knowing her), from past experience she will try the routes before academic year starts to test the timing, then she will suggest the best route to us by late August.

We still have a lot of time to discuss and also still have a lot of uncertainties.

For our precious 千金's sake, we should be open to any ideas/suggestions, let's do our best to make this happen, ideas/queries/suggestions are essential to make it work.

4#
發表於 09-2-19 19:07 |顯示全部帖子
Hi bbmuilover,

I understand how you feel, seems own effort not appreciated but I think 不是這個意思, it is just miscommunication  講者無心聽者有意.

After all we are just poor parents willing to wake up early morning to get our kid to a good school, so if the private bus service can be formed it will make our lives easier...

原帖由 bbmuilover 於 09-2-19 16:32 發表
其實想了很久才決定作最後一次回應。每個人都有自己表達的方式, 如何演繹自己所想的、所寫的, 也是一種學問!!! 不停發問一些帶有譏笑成份的問題, 是可取的做法嗎? 有否考慮別人的感受?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題