搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 英國留學煩惱
發新帖
樓主: wailun0202
go

英國留學煩惱 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-2-27 15:33 |顯示全部帖子
I visited both agency "Hok Luen" & "Dadi" previously and I thought Hok Luen explained to me very clearly the options, whereas I thought Dadi staff had a terrible attitude, the UK systems have both the State Schools (Day & Boarding) and you must hold British Citizenship (British passport) or EU passport to be entilted to enter these, then there is the State Colleges better known as Further Education (FE) Colleges for post 16+ students to enter and these offer A levels, Foundation and Vocational courses...FE Colleges accept fee paying international students and also if you are an EU passport holder, these FE Colleges might accept you as a local student, this depends on their "so called" quota system, you can claim OEA on these FE Colleges....Of course, there is the private Independent Boarding schools and the vast majority of these schools will have their own Entrance exams to admit students so in a way they are selective schools...UK have lots of options for Hong Kong students...Some university Foundation courses accept Form 5 students and some accept Form 6 students so the best thing would be to speak to an Agent and ask them about their services and charges etc, you have every right to choose and get the best advice for your child...I hope this is helpful...Thank you   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題