搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 放位區
發新帖
樓主: ef_01y
go

放位區 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-26 21:42 |顯示全部帖子
Wah Yan is the dream school of many parents living on HK Island. We did not even dare choose this school because of the few places available and hardly any knock door place (if you fail in the central allocation).

Can you share why you still want to give up Wah Yan? I don't think Wah Yan is inferior to Ying Wa or SSCPS. Maybe you live on Kowloon side?

2#
發表於 10-11-27 10:01 |顯示全部帖子
Can you share more about this school? My son also got accepted but we still cannot decide whether we should go for it (as we're on the waiting list of several other schools and we are still wiating for their reply). How would you choose between SL, KC and HY?

原帖由 artroboy 於 10-11-26 13:11 發表
yes, i like this school very much after had the class of 導向班. i sure i make a right choice for my son. how about you?  

3#
發表於 10-11-27 14:48 |顯示全部帖子
Wah Yan is a famous traditional school in HK. It has a very long history and has produced a lot of successful graduates who are now top govt officials, professionals, etc. Simply its name is "greater" than Ying Wa, although I'm not too sure how much its academic result has dropped in recent years. It's a school that is sought after by many parents.

原帖由 thomasha 於 10-11-27 09:12 發表
No, I live on HK Island.

Wah Yan is a famous traditional school, but its academic results are not as good as before.  Students of YW seem to be more lively and all-rounded and principal Lam's mission ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題