教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 K1 NE am 班請進
發新帖
樓主: primrose_bb
go

K1 NE am 班請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-12 13:15 |顯示全部帖子
Hi mummies,

My daughter's name is priscilla (Lam Lok Yan), she is sitting on the yellow table next to ming yan (left) & ching ching (right).  

Nice to meet you all.

As for the halloween costume, I'm planning to dress up Priscilla but i think the school doesn't encourage it

2#
發表於 10-10-22 13:32 |顯示全部帖子
I will make cupcakes

3#
發表於 10-10-30 22:59 |顯示全部帖子
Priscilla asked me why there wasn't a b'day cake at a b'day party.  I was quite surprised.  No classmates born in Sept & Oct?    So I think NE must be a
大仔 class

btw, will St Cat provide the b'day cake or the parents have to bring in the cake???

4#
發表於 10-12-8 18:52 |顯示全部帖子
Priscilla adores Heidi so I wouldn't dare tell her abt her leaving.  To my surprise Priscilla told me that Heidi is leaving & she is ok abt it & she wished Heidi gd luck...very funny   
I talked to Heidi & she is moving to new zealand.   I heard that Emma is not new to St Cat & she is quite experienced.  We will be going to Syd on Dec 15 so Priscilla will miss the handover & I'm afraid it will be a shock to her when we resume school on Jan 3.

5#
發表於 11-3-30 08:39 |顯示全部帖子
we need to buy ORT stage 1 kipper set & 1sst words set for K2...I read these books to my child when she was 1.5 yr old.  My friend at victoria K1 is already using stage 2 & they will be ordering stage 3 for K2!Are we behind???
‹ 上一主題|下一主題