搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Down-grade St. Paul Coed after the briefing session
發新帖
查看: 6036|回覆: 1
go

Down-grade St. Paul Coed after the briefing session [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-9 20:33 |顯示全部帖子
I heard that only a few seats are for the public, others are for well- known and rich ppl.  And they ve a favourite kindergarten, nearly 100% of application from that kindergarten can be accepted.  It becomes a noble school after it changed into DSS.

2#
發表於 09-9-10 12:19 |顯示全部帖子
Telegogo,
Hello!  That ll be lucky to meet parent who has kids studying in SPCC already.  I heard so many rumours abt SPCC.  The only thing that I really do worrying abt is, if a kid just comes from a middle class family (don't even has a car at home), but is lucky to get into SPCC, ll that kid be discriminated by other kids since most of the kids are from very rich families?  And ll the parents discriminate that family as well?  I think learning at school, the most important thing is ethnical development.  If a not so rich kids studying in this kind of school, ll he/she have psycological problems?  

These questions have been exisiting in my mind for a long time.  Only heard from non SPCC parents.  If you ve time to share, that ll be great!  Thanks!

原帖由 telegogo 於 09-9-10 09:54 發表
I have two kids studing in SPCC.

Your comment is true in some cases, expecially your impression on the principle's presentation method.  I fully agree, not only through the breifing, but also the day ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題