發新帖
查看: 6972|回覆: 0
go

蔡繼有VS 陳守仁 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-1-6 14:31 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 giver 於 12-1-6 18:06 編輯

回復 ANChan59 的帖子

I'm not quite comfortable with the two statements you've made: " I just worry your comments from MP & CKY will mislead other parents, ..." and " If you take my point, just delete(d) you(r) post..."

I'd appreciate your effort in clarifying the "exemption issue" for us parents, while I'm also concern who are trying to mislead? if any.

MP did mention the information source are  "中大發言人" and "中大收生部的副主任"(Note 1), whereas you're holding a different opinion supported by your "... limited knowledge after discussing with some professors and admission managers and officers from Big3". Seems it'd be perfect if you could further clarify with "中大收生部的副主任" directly, if you're really keen to help us all, (if I'm not asking too much.)

Referring to the provided MP extracts (Note 1), I don't see any mis-interpretation from penguin_chick, and it seems inappropriate to ask someone to delete his post, especially while the disclosed info. is from a well defined source.

(Note 1):  provided extracts from MP:

中大發言人表示,明年持IB及GCE A-level學歷入學的學生,將可於三年內完成學士課程 ,而一三年入學的學生,最多可獲二十四個學分豁免。至於優先取錄計畫的申請及取錄人數,中大及港大發言人均拒絕透露有關數字
2011-12-08

明報 – 2011年11月7日星期一上午5:15
到2013年全面轉制後,除科大、浸大未提供資料,本報獲悉,其餘6所資助院校均有意為持其他學歷、而成績合乎資格的申請人,提供學分豁免。其中,港大、中大及理大的學分豁免額,相當於畢業要求的四分一,意味部分非聯招生,將較同齡文憑試生提早1年畢業。
而CKY在11月10日舉辦的 IB國際文憑課程 簡介會中,來自中大收生部的副主任亦明言IB生可以三年完成四年課程

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖