發新帖
查看: 7819|回覆: 5
go

Anfield International Kindergarten - Playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-17 09:45 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Anfield International Kindergarten - Playgroup

Hi gardenwoods

Did you apply for the summer course of Anfield?  I'm now considering to apply Sat playgroup for my son.  But don't know whether the playgroup in Anfield or Tutor Time is better  

My colleague and my husband's colleague have good comments on Anfield.  As they are based on first-come first serve basis, they suggested to apply as soon as possible.

Regarding Tutor Time, I do not have much information.  Did you recieve any comments on it

2#
發表於 07-5-17 23:28 |顯示全部帖子

gardenwoods,

Thank you for your comment and suggestion.

Did you visit Anfield before?  Is the environment good?  I've not visit either one   

By the way, may I know the full name of HLYIS, I also live in NT   

3#
發表於 07-5-19 00:35 |顯示全部帖子

Hi gardenwoods

I also live in MOS.  My colleague's son studied Anfield playgroup before and now switched to KM.  She said Anfield's school fee is too expensive.

By the way, have you consider THINK or Boxhill in MOS for K1?  Will you plan your son to enter IS or local school?

4#
發表於 07-5-19 20:42 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you for your invitation to visit HLYIS.  But I think Tai Po is quite far away and not convenient to me.

My son is now 17 months old.  I've applied Boxhill for my son and now waiting for an interview.  

I remembered when I requested for their application form, the reception lady told me that the nusery class is almost full (even on Jan 08 or Sept 08) and urged me to apply as soon as possible!

5#
發表於 07-5-20 23:58 |顯示全部帖子

gardenwoods

What do you think of Boxhill's playgroup?  Is it good?  What are the kids normally do during the Motherduck playgroup?

I also consider to join Saturday Motherduck class of Boxhill this Sep after my baby reached 18 months (but they have no timetable fixed yet).

Be honest, I think the campus of Boxhill is a bit small with no outdoor playground (as you said before).  It seems not enough space for kids to move around.  Besides, the kids indoor playgroup is a bit dark and the classroom has not much sunlight to go in.  I cannot get a refresh feeling there.  That's why I'm searching for other school's playgroup and K1.

I also have a problem that my mommy cannot understand English.  So I need to find some playgroups taught in Chinese during weekdays!  My mommy said the she is not comfortable if my baby is left behind to respond late in class if the teaching language is in English.

6#
發表於 07-5-21 09:58 |顯示全部帖子

Hi gardenwoods

Thank you for your information.     

‹ 上一主題|下一主題