用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 聖士提反書院附屬小學有2nd in 的請留言通知 ...
發新帖
樓主: CandyTheMom
go

聖士提反書院附屬小學有2nd in 的請留言通知 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-12-4 17:19 |顯示全部帖子

回復 114# CandyTheMom 的帖子

I doubt it. I've done what you said. I quit my job before my son was born and have been staying w/him round the clock since he was born. My husband's been speaking Cantonese to him & I've been speaking Eng. He's a big boy & even couldn't get a 2nd interview from SPCC & DBS. But he's able to get a 2nd in. from TSL & SMC. I guess the main reason is that he's shy & unrelated & not from a famous kindergarten. What you said can change a person's outside, but not personality.

I didn't let him attend a famous kinder. because I want to save money for other purposes & can teach him myself (I'm a master's degree holder). From what I've experienced so far, a famous kindergarten does count to a certain extent because it promises a quality candidate.

BTW, FYI, my friend's daughter attends SSCPS. She thought the Eng. standard was great but complained a little bit about the Chi. standard.

2#
發表於 11-12-18 15:15 |顯示全部帖子
Hi waitwaitwait,

You may try again for P1 in June. Or you may try to apply for P2 next yr. If you fail, try again for P3 if you really like this school. My friend's child left this school from Sept. this yr. because she had an offer from her desirable international school. Her child left when it's primary X, not P1.  

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖