搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 到現階段什麼都沒有
發新帖
樓主: fc1668
go

到現階段什麼都沒有 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-16 11:28 |顯示全部帖子
Last year, my friend's son got lucky to be accepted by LS after being rejected by all DSS/private schools his mom had applied for. But he's an end-Dec. small boy & they live in Yuen Long. I wonder if it's hard for the boy to adapt considering the long travelling time & the competitive environment in LS. Best wishes to him!

2#
發表於 11-11-16 13:21 |顯示全部帖子

回復 25# nnmama 的帖子

Re. the interview part, you're absolutely right. So uncontrollable & helpless. Our fates depend on them.

3#
發表於 11-11-16 13:31 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 30# tkyy 的文章

Our case is opposite to you. We got GT's offer, the 1st school to interview, then we felt confident. However, we didn't get DBSPD's & SFA's 2nd in & lost confidence.  Still we're lucky enough to get SMC's (rejected) & TSL's 2nd in.

4#
發表於 11-11-17 14:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 tung豬媽 於 11-11-17 02:44 發表
小朋友右精靈d

I agree w/what you said about international school. I know a student who graduated from a private primary school, which is famous for lots of studies and strict teaching. He could keep himself as the top ten student and now is a band 1 gov't secondary school student. But everytime I saw him, he was playing video games. He didn't talk much, & I have never heard him speaking Eng. (his primary school is an Eng. school). Or he didn't show up for some functions because he needed to attend Eng. tutoring class. It seemed that his Eng. school didn't teach him enough Eng. Yeah, band 1 sec. school student, but not bright student!

5#
發表於 11-11-17 14:17 |顯示全部帖子

回復 85# palmchristy 的帖子

Wow, 700 books! It's unimaginable. My child doesn't like to read much, but he likes to observe what's happening in the surrounding, e.g. how many bridges, underground or not. I want him to read more. But perhaps he's a boy, so he likes to explore the world by looking around instead of reading books. I myself like reading & hope that I'll influence him.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題