搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 培正1月13日發信通知結果
發新帖
樓主: milkybb
go

培正1月13日發信通知結果 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-12 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
The tread has bought me back to 6 years ago, while we made up our mind to let our elder son give up the offer to PC Primary School after graudating from PC kindergarten.

Admittedly, compare to SC and KV which are more focus on their academic results, please not to expect too much academically for PC kindergarten. Anyway, we think that children should enjoy their childhood at pre-primary stage.

As both of my husband and I are not civil servants, we decided to send our child to a government-aided primary school so that we need not pay for the school fee and be able to save more money for the future .

Now, my son is in primary 5 and he does well in his studies. Definitely that he can go to band one secondary school if he keeps on doing well. Frankly, probably the band one school will be better than PC secondary school.

This is our choice and the way we have paved for our child. Many parents were astonished to our decision to leave such a good school like PC, but even until now, we still think that we make the right decision for our son.

Now, it's the turn for my younger daughter and we chose a kindergarten with voucher redemption but we did not apply for PC anymore.

By the way, still wanna say that PC is a good kindergarten and the teachers are nice indeed. Good luck to you all!

[ 本帖最後由 qyeternity 於 11-1-12 11:55 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題