用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖嘉勒小學 聖嘉勒小學(St. Clare's Primary school)
發新帖
樓主: T.con
go

聖嘉勒小學(St. Clare's Primary school) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-18 22:24 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 聖嘉勒小學(St. Clare's Primary school)

Hello everyone,

I'm busy with my daughter's revision for the final exam lately and seldom vist Baby Kingdom since she started P.1. It is true that you do not see much comments on St. Clare's here which I really need to ask around my friends to get to know more about the school. Instead of typing too much here, I don't mind sharing my opinion by phone if you would like to do so too, just send me a private message as you wish.

We've also been busy with the activities for the 80th Anniversary which basically last for the whole year in 2007, and yes I am one of the PTA members.

To my surprise, St. Clare's not only focus on English teaching, the level in Chinese is pretty high too and I reckon the Chinese subject is quite tough if the child is fond of English speaking.

hkufrankie, I think my daughter and yours are alike. My daughter's Chinese is weak and hence I thought it would be better to enrol her into a school that emphasizes English a lot, like St. Clare's. We spent almost half a year to catch up and my daughter achieved a pretty good result from the 3rd term test.

Anyway, just keep in touch and drop me a line.

Cheers,
Lelia

2#
發表於 08-7-8 17:53 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 nataliekyn 於 08-7-8 16:27 發表
唔好意思
我想問依家st clare's 個校長轉左係邊個~?

Hello Nataliekyn,

The current Principal is Mrs. Alice Wong and she's been with St. Clare's for 3 years. With Mrs. Wong guidance and leadership, the School has been active in inter-school competitions and achieved sound results! The girls' english standard remains high with even more emphasis on both English and Chinese as the school expect the students are strong in both languages.

Hope the above sharing is of useful to you.

Cheers,
Lelia
‹ 上一主題|下一主題