教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心學校 聖心下午校chatroom
發新帖
查看: 104374|回覆: 9
go

聖心下午校chatroom [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-15 22:03 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 聖心下午校chatroom

Hello, my girl will also enter P.1 PM this Sep.  What time do your girl have lunch during school day?  I learn at the Orientation day that the tuck shop will be closed in the coming year.  What snack do you usually prepare for the kid?

2#
發表於 06-7-15 22:51 |顯示全部帖子

vv123,

My daughter is in "orange" group.  But she was sick on the orientation day therefore she didnt take the test.  I think my daughter needs to take the lunch at 10:30am also so I think she will be hungry in the afternoon.  I plan also to give her biscuits, and sometimes maybe dried fruit, bread, egg roll etc..

How will you plan her extra-curricular activities?  For me, maybe swimming on Sat. afternoon and 1 instrument(haven't decided yet).  But she needs to give up Gymnastics, choir and maybe drawing also, 有d唔捨得 , but this is the problem of PM school.

MKMUM

3#
發表於 06-7-15 22:55 |顯示全部帖子

Another thing, did you notice that the girls that helped at the orientation day are quite fat in general?  my husband mentioned to me on that day and I also feels the same.  Is it a common feature of PM girls or is it just a coincidence?

4#
發表於 06-10-10 11:18 |顯示全部帖子

有無人知下午一年級課堂上中文作文d分計唔計入考試成績?

我知Dictation 是計的。

5#
發表於 06-10-10 23:14 |顯示全部帖子

但係好似家長會時老師話作文會計兩次平時分,想問下小一成績表上中文科是否會有作文一欄的分呢?

Thanks

6#
發表於 06-10-27 09:59 |顯示全部帖子

Dear P.1 mums,

英文及數學測驗已派了,今次好似唔係太深,係咪好多小朋友100分呢?

7#
發表於 06-11-1 11:17 |顯示全部帖子

各位:

For 1B class, nobody got 100 in GS and 1 got 100 in Chinese.  

For those who got 100 in GS are really marvellous!!

8#
發表於 06-11-1 17:02 |顯示全部帖子

Agree.  If we only bother about marks, we'll be very unhappy (my kid got several careless mistakes in the papers).  The ultimate goal is they can and are willing to learn new things.

I think GS is the most difficult one.  For the 1st test the teachers still read the questions to them, but will they do so for the exam?  It would be a bit difficult for the kids to understand all questions.....

9#
發表於 06-11-2 08:46 |顯示全部帖子

My daughter didn't do well in Chinese Composition and 常識資料分析 in school.  The latest GS one asking 上課規則,she got them all wrong.  She didn't know she has to copy from the handbook!  Sometimes I don't quite understand how they do these exercises in school.  Don your kids have the same problem?

10#
發表於 06-11-6 12:33 |顯示全部帖子

vv123,

They did it during lessons and sent the papers back home for signature.  I think they've done the Chinese Composition (其實係看圖做sentence) twice till now.  

For the GS papers, they did it last long-week saturday.

MKMUM
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖