教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 York or St. Nicholas?
發新帖
查看: 861|回覆: 1
go

York or St. Nicholas? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-5 04:47 |顯示全部帖子
wongting,

If I were u, I would choose St. Nicholas because it has a small class structure.  The teacher said there won't be more than 18 pupils in each class.  For each class, there are two teachers.  During English and Mandarin session, there will be one more native English teacher and one more Madarin teacher respectively.  The session will last for about one hour.  But I forgot how many Mandarin sessions there are each week.  

Actually, you can ask the teacher (As far as I can remember, it should be Ms Fung.  She is so nice and patient) when you register.  If you've registered already, you can always call and ask.  Don't ask the admin staff, ask the teacher.  The admin staff may not be familiar with the details.

I like this school too, but the campus is a bit old.  So I consider other schools.

2#
發表於 09-1-6 17:52 |顯示全部帖子
twins_daddy,

Though York also accepted my girl, but I won't consider.  There's so much controversy about this school and it had an over-enrollment record.  It was reported on the newspaper some years before and a parent posted it here.  But I forgot the link.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題