用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
樓主: silvia_ng
go

09年小一 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-2-17 12:58 |顯示全部帖子
Oh yes... it is just like the Christmas BookNut that we need to make a house.  With the experience last time, we feel much more relaxed this time.

原帖由 DaddyCool 於 10-2-16 23:32 發表

探子回報, book nuts 係要小朋友自己選讀一本故事書, 然後根據 worksheet 嘅要求做 project, 例如可能要你寫一封信給書內的主角, 又或如果你是書中某人物(自選), 你會如何處理該故事內所發生的事情, 然後通常要小 ...

42#
發表於 10-3-31 23:55 |顯示全部帖子
Silvia,

Don't worry!  You have companion!  Chinese (Paper 2) is still very horrible.   I cannot hold my anger when I know her marks over the phone.

However, when I see the details of the paper, I feel much better.  Though she has made many careless mistakes, I found that her Chinese standard has improved a lot.  She really learnt a lot in the past few months in TSL.  I believe the Chinese teacher contributed much on her progress!

Well... as usual, I asked her to think of some way to further improve her Chinese....  

Let's strive hard!!!!

原帖由 silvia_ng 於 10-3-31 22:11 發表
大家收到測驗卷未呀? 我聽呀仔話好多人都唔夠時間做卷, 佢中文同數學都唔係好夠時間做喎....

佢中文成績卷二跌左好多分, 攪到我同老公都好唔開心呀! 不過又唔想比壓力佢, 真係谷到爆呀..... ...

43#
發表於 10-4-1 00:59 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Bonbonzhu,

Thank you for your advice.   

My daughter's teacher also gave me the same advice after the first term exam.  I also tried very hard to arouse her interests in reading, accompany her to read Chinese books... etc.  As you said, she really made an amazing improvements.  However, it seems that there is still a long path to go.

In the first term exam, the Chinese teacher told me that some of the students (2-3) got 100 marks in exam.  Wow... I really cannot imagine!  Frankly speaking, the Chinese exam paper is not easy, I would say.  100 marks seems unreachable anyhow!!  Well....  I would keep on trying hard to help her.  

By the way, have you tried any other tuition, like Kumon, Selin, Gensius Society, Jolly Jupiter... etc famous learning centre?  Really don't know these help.

By the way, how's your daughter catch up the PTH medium of learning Chinese?  Would it be an issue?

原帖由 bonbonzhu 於 10-4-1 00:26 發表
Silvia and Lillte Princess,

I can understand your feeling. My girl is in P2. We had spent a lot of time, money and effort in brushing up her Chinese and eventually she improve a lot this time. Her sc ...

44#
發表於 10-4-1 22:07 |顯示全部帖子
Sigh... my girl's score is not stable.  It is from 60+ to 80+ as well.  This time, she got 86.5 for paper 1 and 77 for paper 2.   

She has slightly improvement but still with lots of careless misktakes.  I think her Chinese ranks very last in class.  In the first term, many students in her class got 90+ and 2 of them ar 100%.  Sigh....  the teacher told me that her ranking is in the last 5th !!!!!  I was really disappointed.

I tried my every best to help her but still... paper 2 cannot reach 80!!!

原帖由 silvia_ng 於 10-4-1 10:43 發表

我仔反而係1st test 80+, 之後考試70+, 而家60+...一路退步 睇黎要好好同佢睇下報紙+圖書先得啦

[ 本帖最後由 Little_Princess 於 10-4-1 22:17 編輯 ]

45#
發表於 10-4-1 22:19 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter also tried Kumon Chinese for 5-6 months when she was in K3.  However, she didn't show any interests in those exercise and found it very difficult to finish 10 worksheet per day.  Her Chinese writing is poor though she was in a PTH Kindergarten.

I am really worried towards her Chinese standard.  

原帖由 bonbonzhu 於 10-4-1 10:31 發表
Yes, she gose to Kumon class and we hire a tuitor(PTH) only for her Chinese since K3 summer. Her scores for Chinese during P1 were very disappointing and thats why I didn't want to mention it. The kum ...

46#
發表於 10-4-1 22:24 |顯示全部帖子
Same here :

Actually, many friends told me that kids' score in P1 or P2 does not really matter.  Mature students may handle exam better because they have a clear concept that it is an exam.  They are serious towards an exam.  Therefore, there is less careless mistakes made.  However, they they grow older, they won't have an apparent improvements.

For those still making lots of careless mistakes, they may have an apparent improvements when they grow older. hahaa...  I always say the same to myself.  Otherwise, I would get

原帖由 SueBeeCheung 於 10-4-1 13:58 發表
唉, 我睇完卷後, 簡直 , 真係忍唔住..  careless mistake 多到不可再多..........

47#
發表於 10-6-2 00:45 |顯示全部帖子
Hello !

Really busy these days - both for business and personal.  I haven't start the formal revision with my daughter.   After a quick glance on the exam scope, I feel dizzy!!   The scope for Chinese is really wide and rich.   I don't think I could catch up much over the week.

For 作句, I will also try to let her practice and remind her on the sentence structure.  Frankly speaking, I don't think it is effective.  Also, my girl like to make different sentence each time.  The
practice won't have immediate improvement on her exam results.

So... you could imagine.....

原帖由 SueBeeCheung 於 10-5-29 02:03 發表
未啦, 宣家重係度做report,   不過希望呢個星期日, 可以開始同佢睇下一個禮拜要考既野, 都幾多野...

作句, 我就會要佢試做, 不過我覺得作用唔係好大, 佢考既時候, 又唔係寫番溫左果句, 重要兼埋勁多carel ...

48#
發表於 10-6-21 13:25 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter joined the PLK Swimming Gala witht he swimming school team today.   She has no chance to have a look at her exam papers....

Hope they are not too bad la....

原帖由 silvia_ng 於 10-6-21 09:38 發表
今日對卷...好緊張呀!mouth:" />

49#
發表於 10-6-21 20:20 |顯示全部帖子
Yes.... I need to wait 1 more day!  How's your Prince doing?

ha... happy to know that you are going to be a full-time mom very soon.

原帖由 silvia_ng 於 10-6-21 14:14 發表

嘩....我鄧你心急喎! 我唸今次大家都有比心機溫書, 我估小朋友都應該有進步既!

50#
發表於 11-2-4 00:04 |顯示全部帖子
祝大家萬事如意,身體健康,兔年少勞氣!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題